Thank you iNat experts!

QuestaGame

Apr 27, 2017, 1:11:59 AM4/27/17
to iNaturalist
Hey iNat experts,

QuestaGame has made its first official payment today to iNaturalist on behalf of the experts who've helped identify QGame sightings.

The first of many - and of a growing amount - let's hope.

You can see the earnings here: http://questagame.com/paystoknow

On behalf of QuestaGame, we'd like to thank you for all your expertise. Such amazing brains out there!

We value your knowledge and hope that by doing so we'll inspire a new generation of naturalists to acquire such knowledge, and society to appreciate and reward it.

Thanks once again and we look forward to working with you!

Kind regards,

Andrew Robinson
CEO, QuestaGame
(Australia) +61 0458.111.148