"Where was I mentioned?"

bouteloua

Feb 1, 2017, 12:47:48 PM2/1/17
to iNaturalist
Is there a currently a way to find locations on the site where our username has been tagged / mentioned? e.g. in an observation description field, in a comment, in a journal post
Mentions can quickly get lost amidst other notifications. Helpful to have a list of these to follow up on to help with an ID, respond to a comment, respond to a journal post.

Russell P

Aug 9, 2017, 6:55:23 PM8/9/17
to iNaturalist
Just stopping by to say that I support this. I've missed many of these as they slip down the feed very quickly--never to be seen again.

Tony Wills

Aug 10, 2017, 1:23:44 AM8/10/17
to iNaturalist
Not exactly what you want, but you can sort of search comments:

inaturalist.org/comments?commit=Search&q=@bouteloua

-- Tony