follow option gone

wildma...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2018, 2:58:00 PM7/21/18
to iNaturalist
usually, when I am identifying sightings there is the option to follow, either a person or sighting. I use the follow sighting very frequently but that option is no longer showing for me, on my main computer. it does show up on my other computer. I use Google Chrome for both. any ideas on how to fix this?

Mark McKnight

Jul 21, 2018, 4:01:03 PM7/21/18
to iNaturalist
It sounds like you’re just logged out on that computer - the follow button should show up if you are logged in. If it looks like you are logged in, try logging out and back in.

bouteloua

Jul 21, 2018, 4:08:54 PM7/21/18
to iNaturalist
Do you happen to be running any browser extensions/plugins that might be blocking it, like AdBlock?

cassi

wildma...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2018, 6:12:13 PM7/21/18
to iNaturalist

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 2:58:00 PM UTC-4, wildma...@gmail.com wrote:
usually, when I am identifying sightings there is the option to follow, either a person or sighting. I use the follow sighting very frequently but that option is no longer showing for me, on my main computer. it does show up on my other computer. I use Google Chrome for both. any ideas on how to fix this?

It was my AdBlocker! thanks Cassi.