Ad error: AdError 1009: The VAST response document is empty

4 006 wyświetleń

Bharath Sn

nieprzeczytany,
21 cze 2017, 01:37:4221.06.2017
do Interactive Media Ads SDK

Hi Team,

AD URL

https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?sz=640x480&iu=/34852230/bollywoodbubblevideos&impl=s&gdfp_req=1&env=vp&output=vast&unviewed_position_start=1&url=[referrer_url]&description_url=http%3A%2F%2Fbollywoodbubblevideos.com&correlator=[timestamp]

i am getting "Ad error: AdError 1009: The VAST response document is empty." for "advanced" and "simple" examples, But the same ad url plays in google vast inspector

Thanks and Regards

BHARATH SN

SLee

nieprzeczytany,
21 cze 2017, 09:56:4021.06.2017
do Interactive Media Ads SDK
Same , empty testing locally but in a different environment it works. That's more to do with the ad server settings than anything, it may have rotational ads or have domain / geographical restrictions. Best to copy the xml data into your own environment and self-host it for testing locally , if you can't control ad server response to your liking.

Chris Feldman (IMA SDK Team)

nieprzeczytany,
21 cze 2017, 11:44:3521.06.2017
do Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Bharath,

The user who responded above me is correct (@SLee, thank you for weighing in!). Unwanted empty VAST errors point to an issue with your serving settings. For guidance, I would suggest reaching out to your ad provider for more information. In the meantime, hosting your VAST XML data locally is a good recommendation for testing.

Regards,
Chris Feldman
IMA SDK Team

Bharath Sn

nieprzeczytany,
28 cze 2017, 02:57:4928.06.2017
do Interactive Media Ads SDK
Thanks for suggestion.

I hosted sample players in domain and can see ads being rendered

But i need to use advanced setup to render this full banner ad which requires video.js and gpt, and we are developing player of own from <video> tag, which support hls/dash protocols.

can i get an example which render big banner ad on top of <video> tag, without video.js inclusion ?

Chris Feldman (IMA SDK Team)

nieprzeczytany,
28 cze 2017, 14:53:4928.06.2017
do Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Bharath,

Our Advanced Demo supports non-linear ads, which are similar to banners when rendered. To confirm, you can test with our sample non-linear inline tag. The linked page does not use Video.js and you can view the source code on GitHub.

If there's anything else you need, or if you have any issues, please open a new thread on the forum. Our team will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Chris Feldman
IMA SDK Team

Bharath Sn

nieprzeczytany,
6 lip 2017, 03:07:066.07.2017
do Interactive Media Ads SDK

Hi Team,

     And the frequency of delivering non-linear ads (big banner) is too low, which is stretching development time.

Bharath Sn

nieprzeczytany,
6 lip 2017, 03:08:546.07.2017
do Interactive Media Ads SDK
will be helpful if i get similar dfp ad url which requires gpt library to render big banner ad. with higher non linear (big banner) ad delivery.

Chris Feldman (IMA SDK Team)

nieprzeczytany,
6 lip 2017, 11:19:176.07.2017
do Interactive Media Ads SDK
Hi Bharath,

Here is a link to all of our sample tags. If you need something that we don't offer, or if you want to use your own ads, you'll have to reach out to Publisher Support for help creating your own tags.

Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Regards,
Chris Feldman
IMA SDK Team

Odpowiedz wszystkim