[museums] Letter to DAM vendors - ready for signatures!

已查看 133 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sheila Rabun

未读,
2017年4月4日 14:13:272017/4/4
收件人 IIIF Discuss
Hi all,

The IIIF Museums Community Group has finalized a letter to Digital Asset Management (DAM) software vendors, urging adoption of IIIF in DAM products. The letter has been initially reviewed and signed by the J. Paul Getty Trust, and we are now seeking more institutions who would like to sign on to the letter before April 28While museums have taken the lead with this letter, other types of institutions are also welcome to sign on. If you know other institutions who would be interested, please feel free to forward to them.

If your institution is interested in signing on:
  • Please see the final version of the letter here: https://goo.gl/DAGbL3
  • After review and agreement from institutional leadership, please add your institution's name to the bottom of the document. The document permissions are set so that anyone with the link can comment/suggest, in order to avoid accidental changes. I will accept institution name additions as they are added.
  • We will not be procuring actual signatures from each institution, but rather will include a list of institution names as presented in the document.
  • Please add your institution's name to the document no later than Friday April 28, 2017. The letter will be sent out to a comprehensive list of DAM vendors the first week of May, just prior to the DAM NY event (May 11-12). If you want to make sure that a certain vendor is on the list, please contact me at sra...@iiif.io

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Many thanks!
Sheila

Sheila Rabun

sra...@iiif.io

IIIF Community and Communications Officer

International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Consortium

http://iiif.io

回复全部
回复作者
转发