Reminder: IHE Quality, Research and Public Health - Call for Proposals Due September 21

Nichole Knox

Sep 20, 2018, 2:22:17 PM9/20/18
to iheqrphtech, iheqrphplan, d...@ihe.net

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that the QRPH Call for Proposals deadline is tomorrow.  Please review the email below and submit today.

Thank you.

Nichole

Sep 24, 2018, 1:08:27 PM9/24/18
to Nichole Knox, iheqrphtech, iheqrphplan, d...@ihe.net, Derek Ritz (ecGroup), Kariuki, James M. (CDC/CGH/DGHA), Bob Jolliffe
Please find attached a proposal for leveraging the HL7 FHIR standards for the ADX proposal on behalf of the OpenHIE HMIS community.  Our apologies for not being to get this in on time we had some logistical issues in getting everyone from our OpenHIE HMIS Community together for discussion.  I do hope that it will still be eligible for consideration.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
-carl

ADX_on_FHIR_IHE_Profile_Proposal_Template-Brief.docx

Nichole Knox

Sep 24, 2018, 1:12:51 PM9/24/18
to Carl Leitner, iheqrphtech, iheqrphplan, d...@ihe.net, Derek Ritz (ecGroup), Kariuki, James M. (CDC/CGH/DGHA), Bob Jolliffe

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the submission.  We look forward to reviewing with the committee.

Best regards,

Nichole

For more information on this domain, visit
www.ihe.net/quality
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IHE QRPH Planning Committee" group.
iheqrphplan...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to
iheqr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
<IHE_Profile_Proposal_Template-Brief.docx>