I can not install "Tycho Build Tools" from Eclipse Marketplace

hideaki hagiwara

Nov 12, 2018, 5:02:25 AM11/12/18
to iDempiere
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to set up iDempiere6.1 Development environment for the first time.

I refer to wiki - Building iDempiere by tycho (http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Building_iDempiere_by_tycho )

I am trying to install "Tycho Build Tools" from Eclipse Marketplace for a few days.

But I can not install "Tycho Build Tools" because of "No repository found at http://ibh-systems.com/download/tycho-build-tools/."

How should I do this?

I tried both Eclipse4.8 and Eclipse2018-09.

Best regards.
Tycho_Install_Errpr.png
Tycho_Install.png

Hiep Lq

Nov 12, 2018, 5:13:50 AM11/12/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
i'm not sure version on home is up to date, but give a chance. maybe they off server for maintenance

and install manual

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam

hideaki hagiwara

Nov 12, 2018, 5:54:41 AM11/12/18
to iDempiere
Hi, Hiep.
Thank you for quick response.
:-D

I will try install manually, or wait to finish repository maintenance.

So, I have a question.
I am happy if you  answer it.

Is  "Tycho Build Tools"  mandatory tool to  set up iDempiere6.1 Development environment?

I tried to  set up iDempiere6.1 Development environment without "Tycho Build Tools" .
But I got many error. Please see attachment image.

Best regards.
build_Error.png

Hiep Lq

Nov 12, 2018, 6:07:11 AM11/12/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
it isn't mandatory, you can get some error about maven on eclipse. just ignore it.

about your issue, maybe you forget to run "mvn validate"

that step download library

hideaki hagiwara

Nov 12, 2018, 10:04:10 AM11/12/18
to iDempiere
Hi, Hiep!
Thank you for your advice.
you are right.

I done "mvn verify" only.
I done both "mvn valiate" and "mvn verify" .

So, I could set up iDempiere6.1 Development environment without "Tycho Build Tools" .

thank you very much!

Hiep Lq

Nov 12, 2018, 10:47:05 AM11/12/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
in case you run "mvn verify", you don't need to run "mvn validate"
verify incluce validate. but at least you done :)

Andrea Checchia

Nov 14, 2018, 4:20:18 AM11/14/18
to iDempiere
Good morning Hiep.

To create patches of core classes of "iDempiere", I used the method created by JPiere:

Until the version of iDempiere 5.1 has worked in the correct way; since I updated to version 6.1, with openJdk_10, unfortunately, the fragment does not work on the build created.
Can you tell me, please, in your opinion what is wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Hiep Lq

Nov 14, 2018, 8:38:35 AM11/14/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
sorry not yet use that method.

almost things is not change, just tool change.

so compare your output from two version to know what's different

Andrea Checchia

Nov 14, 2018, 8:53:15 AM11/14/18
to iDempiere
Hi Hiep,

Thank you for your answer. I will follow your advice.

Hiep Lq

Nov 26, 2018, 8:53:06 PM11/26/18
to iDempiere
Message has been deleted

hideaki hagiwara

Nov 28, 2018, 4:46:08 AM11/28/18
to iDempiere
Hi,Hiep Lq!

Thank you for everything!
Because of your help and your useful wiki documents, I could convert my plugins(JPiere)  to Maven project that is running on iDempiere6.1.
And I could create install package of iDempiere that my plugins(JPiere) are included.

I appreciate your sincere contribution.

Message has been deleted

Hiep Lq

Nov 28, 2018, 9:50:13 AM11/28/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
can't see text on your pic, too small.

thanks Hideaki Hagiwara.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 7:54 PM sri srigin <srig...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

Have you face anything like this, when you did `mvn validate`

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.20.43 PM.png

Thanks

Laurent Dockx

Nov 28, 2018, 10:52:05 AM11/28/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
right click -> open image in new tab :)

Hiep Lq

Nov 28, 2018, 10:38:18 PM11/28/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
it look like eclipse server is temp down.

check it on browse, and re-run later

Message has been deleted

Andrea Checchia

Jan 14, 2019, 3:53:01 AM1/14/19
to iDempiere
Good morning Hideaki.

To create patches of core classes of "iDempiere", I used your method:

http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/JPiere_Development_environment_establishment#MANIFEST_file_of_org.adempiere.ui.zk

Until the version of iDempiere 5.1 has worked in the correct way; since I updated to version 6.1, with openJdk_11, unfortunately, the fragment does not work on the build created.
The management works for a while and then I do not know why it disconnects the fragment plug-in.
From mistakes like this:

photo_2019-01-14_09-46-15.jpg

ERROR LOG:

14:49:20.523===========> ADWindowToolbar.doOnClick: Could not invoke Toolbar listener method: onNew() [130]
java
.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 at java
.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at java
.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at java
.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java
.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.ADWindowToolbar.doOnClick(ADWindowToolbar.java:467)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.ADWindowToolbar.onEvent(ADWindowToolbar.java:431)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.ui.AbstractComponent.onEvent(AbstractComponent.java:3177)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.ui.AbstractComponent.service(AbstractComponent.java:3147)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.ui.AbstractComponent.service(AbstractComponent.java:3089)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.ui.impl.EventProcessor.process(EventProcessor.java:138)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.ui.impl.UiEngineImpl.processEvent(UiEngineImpl.java:1846)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.ui.impl.UiEngineImpl.process(UiEngineImpl.java:1618)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.ui.impl.UiEngineImpl.execUpdate(UiEngineImpl.java:1321)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.au.http.DHtmlUpdateServlet.process(DHtmlUpdateServlet.java:611)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.au.http.DHtmlUpdateServlet.doGet(DHtmlUpdateServlet.java:487)
 at org
.zkoss.zk.au.http.DHtmlUpdateServlet.doPost(DHtmlUpdateServlet.java:495)
 at javax
.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
 at javax
.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
 at org
.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:859)
 at org
.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1623)
 at org
.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketUpgradeFilter.doFilter(WebSocketUpgradeFilter.java:214)
caused
by: java.lang.NullPointerException
 at org
.compiere.model.MRule.setContext(MRule.java:242)
 at org
.compiere.model.GridTab.processCallout(GridTab.java:2894)
 at org
.compiere.model.GridTab.dataNew(GridTab.java:1185)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.AbstractADWindowContent$22.onCallback(AbstractADWindowContent.java:1997)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.AbstractADWindowContent$22.onCallback(AbstractADWindowContent.java:1)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.AbstractADWindowContent.saveAndNavigate(AbstractADWindowContent.java:1336)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.AbstractADWindowContent.onNewCallback(AbstractADWindowContent.java:1992)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.AbstractADWindowContent$21.onCallback(AbstractADWindowContent.java:1973)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.AbstractADWindowContent$21.onCallback(AbstractADWindowContent.java:1)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.validator.WindowValidatorManager$ChainCallback.start(WindowValidatorManager.java:150)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.validator.WindowValidatorManager.fireWindowValidatorEvent(WindowValidatorManager.java:129)
 at org
.adempiere.webui.adwindow.AbstractADWindowContent.onNew(AbstractADWindowContent.java:1979)
[...]

In your opinion, what's the problem?

 I hope you can help me, please.

Thanks in advance.
Andrew