Easier to Hide Login Left zul pane

Chuck Boecking

Aug 22, 2017, 3:25:53 PM8/22/17
to iDempiere
Hi Team,

Would you please consider making it possible to hide the login-left.zul pane without requiring a plugin? I can hide everything in the left pane; however, I cannot get rid of the pane itself.

Why is this important? Logging in on a small device (mobile web) is challenging because the left pane is so big.

Thanks for the consideration!

Regards,
Chuck

iqbal muhammad

Aug 23, 2017, 3:06:43 AM8/23/17
to iDempiere
Hi Chuck,

I am using this trick,

1. Open login.zul, %IDEMPIERE_HOME%\plugins\org.adempiere.ui.zk_4.1.0.v20170610-0431\theme\default\zul\login\login.zul
2. Comment out this line
<west sclass="login-west-panel">
  <!--include src="/theme/default/zul/login/login-left.zul"/-->
 </west>

Hope this help :D

Regards,
Iqbal

Hiep Lq

Aug 23, 2017, 3:40:59 AM8/23/17
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
can set west panel collapsible = true
add zk script to detect browse and collapse off it when mobile
it's small change, so can do it direct on your repository and manual by commit.
or make a theme fragment and do on it.

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam

Ayaz Ahmed

Mar 4, 2021, 5:01:58 AM3/4/21
to iDempiere
Hello Iqbal, I used your trick and It was working fine till the 7.1 version, But unfortunately, it is not working with 8.2.

Mohamad Iqbal

Mar 13, 2021, 6:03:50 AM3/13/21
to iDempiere
Hello Ahmed,
I'm not using 8.2 yet, but you can try to use available theme. It is more fancy and you don't have to hide it anymore, as it already handle by theme.

Regards,
Iqbal

SHER ALI

Oct 25, 2021, 7:44:54 AM10/25/21
to iDempiere
Hello Ayaz,

you can use this hack to hide left panel change 1 line in login.zul. i tested it in 8.2 as well
this
 <west sclass="login-west-panel" >
with this one

 <west sclass="login-west-panel" style="display:none;">