Potential bug using financial report for budget account details (Idempiere 2.0 & Adempiere 3.6.1)

Visto 189 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

María angélica isaza vasquez

no leída,
3 oct 2014, 16:48:123/10/14
a idem...@googlegroups.com

 Hello Community

I have the following Idempiere inconsistency using the finantial reports functionality :

I registered a GL Journal # 1 with type application Actual and another # 2 with type Budget

I created a Financial report with two columns type Actual and Budget

When generating the financial report without check List Transactions the information is correct, that is in the Actual column record the information about GL Journal #1 and column budget record the information about GL Journal # 2

But if the financial report is generated with check List Transactions shows each record but in both columns that is: GL Journal #1 in both Actual and budgeted column and GL Journal #2 in both Actual and budgeted column.

BTW: Could you clarify if the current Idempiere bug tracking process is valid to support Adempiere 3.6.1 ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Best Regards

Angélica Isaza

Líder de Producto ERP

http://www.smartjsp.com

armenrz

no leída,
7 ago 2015, 8:30:217/8/15
a iDempiere,Armen Rizal
Hi,

We experienced the same problem when generating reports comparing actual against budgets when the List Transaction box being checked.  If the box is unchecked, the report is correct, If checked, the amount of the detailed records will be the sum of the actual and budget for  the account.  But the summary level line is still showing the correct values.

I checked FinReport.java, function insertLineTrx, the codes (line 1577) to check for posting type are commented. I'm not sure what is the reason.
Anyway, we will do some experiment and will let this forum know the result.

Best regards,

Armen Rizal
Goodwill.co.id

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

no leída,
11 ago 2015, 20:23:4111/8/15
a idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Armen, I traced down the commented lines to this commit:
https://bitbucket.org/idempiere/idempiere/commits/490a85a

I don't remember what was my intention adding those commented lines - maybe it was me calling the attention for a possible point of failure, but without test cases I could not fix it.

Angelica, can you configure the test case on one of the test sites (and maybe export it as 2pack as it could be refreshed).

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

armenrz

no leída,
12 ago 2015, 5:26:2912/8/15
a iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

Well, I check that the commented lines have been there since ages ago. You just added budget checking to make it consistent with other places.
Probably it is commented because in insertLineTrx, it constructs the where clause outside the column loop.

I have to dig more deeper if we're able to change the query construction.

Best regards,

Armen Rizal
Goodwill.co.id

María angélica isaza vasquez

no leída,
13 ago 2015, 10:23:3413/8/15
a iDempiere

Hello Carlos

I did configured the test case in test site: https://demo.globalqss.com/webui/

The test data are:

GL Journal # 1000 with type application Actual

GL Journal # 1001 with type application Budget

Report Line Set:Test Report Line

Report Column Set: Column Test Report

I add the 3 packouts

Best Regard