Warehouse window => Reservation Locator field => Do not allow copy

Chuck Boecking

Oct 19, 2017, 1:01:37 PM10/19/17
to idem...@googlegroups.com
This field should not be allowed to be copied to another warehouse. Doing so results in inconsistent data.

"M_Warehouse" record in Table and Column window => "M_ReserveLocator_ID" record in Column subtab => Allow Copy field => default to not checked.

Regards,

Chuck Boecking
512.850.6068 (office and cell)
ch...@chuboe.com
ChuckBoecking.com
chuck.boecking (skype)

Deepak Pansheriya (Logilite.com)

Oct 26, 2017, 9:42:57 AM10/26/17
to iDempiere
Chuck,

Better you enter Jira ticket for same. Assign to me, we will fix same.

Hiep Lq

Oct 26, 2017, 11:09:36 AM10/26/17
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam