Bug in Report Viewer Select Language

Vassili Kouleshov

May 28, 2018, 11:41:34 AM5/28/18
to iDempiere

Hi, I was testing report viewer language selection and I found a bug, if you choose one language in report viewer, the report will be displayed in another language, reproduced in demo.globalqss.com

Screens attached

Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 6.32.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 6.32.45 PM.png

Vassili Kouleshov

May 31, 2018, 1:03:40 PM5/31/18
to iDempiere
Anyone ?

Jesús Castillo

May 31, 2018, 2:07:35 PM5/31/18
to iDempiere
I saw the issue. Look like a bug in line 1243 of class org.adempiere.webui.window.ZkReportViewer.
set no language (blank choice) and then select one, all right, when select other one you get the report with last selected language.

Vassili Kouleshov

Dec 22, 2018, 10:51:16 PM12/22/18
to iDempiere
Thanks fot looking it up, I have tested again recently and the bug is still there

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Dec 23, 2018, 7:34:25 AM12/23/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I was not able to reproduce the issue.

This is what I did in GardenWorld:
- When generating the print format first time I'm in english - print format is generated in english
- Then as System Administrator I run Synchronize Terminology - print format items get translations to spanish

Then switching languages in Order Detail works perfect.

If you generate the first print format when logged in spanish - then the print format is generated in spanish - and maybe there is where you get odd results, but in principle is not a bug, is just that your print format is supposed to be in english and translated to spanish.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Vassili Kouleshov

Dec 23, 2018, 9:07:31 AM12/23/18
to iDempiere
Hi, just reproduced it again on gardenworld on demo.globalqss.com

Steps to reproduce:

Go to Quote-to-invoice,Sales-Orders,Sales-Order, open any sales order and press print.
In Print Preview, Choose Language From the dropdown menu, then choose another language
Screens Attached

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 4.03.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 4.02.09 PM.png

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Vassili Kouleshov

Dec 23, 2018, 10:55:36 PM12/23/18
to iDempiere
Thanks Carlos, it works properly now, is there a need for a blank space on top of the report viewer language selector ? because the white space is clickable and it refreshes the report.

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 5.53.59 AM.png