Is Link Organization process magical ?

Nicolas Micoud

Oct 24, 2013, 10:45:32 AM10/24/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
If you go to the Business Partner window and create a new BP, assign it a location, you can execute the Link Organization process.
If it succed, the label of the process is the name of the selected organization.

How can it be done ? I don't understand where is the link between the process and the AD_Org table.

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Oct 24, 2013, 7:36:31 PM10/24/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I think it is hardcoded in MQuery.getZoomColumnName (line 260)
if (columnName.equals("AD_OrgBP_ID") ||
columnName.equals("AD_OrgTrx_ID") || columnName.equals("AD_OrgTo_ID"))
return "AD_Org_ID";

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Nicolas Micoud

Oct 25, 2013, 3:47:52 AM10/25/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Ah yes!
Do you think it could be done in AD (AD_Column.NameToDisplay_ID) ?

Would be easier to maintain and add columns ?

Regards,

Nicolas

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Oct 25, 2013, 12:51:15 PM10/25/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas, I see is a hack for Table columns that cannot be set as Table Direct, I think is a rare exception for some buttons.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Nicolas Micoud

Oct 26, 2013, 9:14:33 AM10/26/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
In fact, i have a process that make some controls and if everything is ok, change the value of a checkbox.
The title of the process is something (turn on / turn off).
And I would have like to have a title which depend of the 'context', or of the value of a column.
But as it is trivial, i guess i could hardcode it.

Regards,

Nicolas

Heng Sin Low

Oct 26, 2013, 9:09:28 PM10/26/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I think it should be possible to achieve that using editorfactory and create a custom editor that extends WButtonEditor to do that.

Nicolas Micoud

Oct 28, 2013, 1:35:50 AM10/28/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the tip ; will try it