Is BP flat percent discount working?

Stanislav Karakhanov

Jan 12, 2015, 2:35:34 PM1/12/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Community!

Sometime ago (about two months) I'd made use of BP flat percent discount in my own installation of iDempiere (2.1) and it was working as far as I remember. Now it is not.

I tried it at demo.globalqss.com  and it seems not to be working also.
You may look at the Sales Order 80007 to make sure.
Discount Schema = test Flat BP Discount
BP = BP for Discount Test

When I enter a new Order Line and select a product then just a standard price is picked up into the Order without any BP discount.
Any ideas how to track down / correct this behaviour?

Happy New Year, BTW :-)))

Stanislav Karakhanov

Jan 12, 2015, 2:40:05 PM1/12/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, the correct Sales Order number is 80005 and it was entered under  Garde...@GardenWorld.HQ/GardenWorld Admin

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Jan 13, 2015, 10:11:30 AM1/13/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting Stanislav, found it was an issue caused by
https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-2161
Solved

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Stanislav Karakhanov

Jan 13, 2015, 2:08:11 PM1/13/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Carlos!
So quickly resolved again!

вторник, 13 января 2015 г., 18:11:30 UTC+3 пользователь Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez написал:
Message has been deleted