Workflow email after Doc sequence overwrite

Eduardo Gil

Nov 18, 2014, 5:51:09 PM11/18/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi community.

I extend the process invoice workflow to send an email on complete, creating a node email between DocPrepare and DocComplete nodes an it work perfect all the time.

The problem now is that  i need to overwrite AR invoice sequence after complete and i get the mail but without the sequence overwrited. After that, i remove the email node of this place and put it in DocComplete transition, the the email is sended but never stop of procesing the invoice.

Am i doing something wrong? Any suggestion?

Eduardo Gil

Nov 19, 2014, 11:11:57 AM11/19/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com

I do not know what is the relationship with the problem but all the time when it stay in the loop, i can see this warnings in the console after asign the new sequence number

Eduardo Gil

Nov 19, 2014, 11:22:00 AM11/19/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com

And when i close the tab in the loop happen this. You can see the "Inicio" tab is now with the name of "Facturas and CXC". I have to stop server an restart it to solve.