Tab name not updated after lookup record

Anozi Mada

Sep 1, 2016, 5:34:03 AM9/1/16
to iDempiere
Step to reproduce on https://test.idempiere.org/
  • Open window Invoice (Customer)
  • Lookup record document no 200000
  • Record 200000 loaded, tab name updated properly.
  • Lookup record again search for document no 200001
  • Record 200001 loaded but the tab name is still at 200000 (if tab name displayed correctly then try another document no but in my case the tab name is not updated)

Regards,
Anozi Mada

Dirk Niemeyer

Sep 1, 2016, 6:24:42 AM9/1/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anozi Mada,

this should already be known as
https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-1511
and / or
https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-2977

You may check and update if necessary

Regards,
Dirk Niemeyer

Am 01.09.2016 um 11:34 schrieb Anozi Mada:
> Step to reproduce on https://test.idempiere.org/
>
> - Open window Invoice (Customer)
> - Lookup record document no 200000
> - Record 200000 loaded, tab name updated properly.
> - Lookup record again search for document no 200001
> - Record 200001 loaded but the tab name is still at 200000 (if tab name

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Sep 1, 2016, 6:36:14 AM9/1/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I think is something different, this is working fine on 3.1
(demo.globalqss.com) but broken on development (test.idempiere.org)

Sounds like a new ticket.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Anozi Mada

Sep 2, 2016, 6:29:25 AM9/2/16
to iDempiere
I can reproduce it on demo.globalqss.com using the exact steps I mentioned above.
So it seems IDEMPIERE-2977 is still relevant.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Sep 2, 2016, 7:19:20 AM9/2/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Ah I see  :-)

Dirk added screenshot and description for the after search issue in IDEMPIERE-2977
And yes, now I was able to reproduce it in 3.1 too.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

El 02/09/16 a las 12:29, Anozi Mada escribió:

Anozi Mada

Sep 13, 2016, 6:00:26 AM9/13/16
to iDempiere
I think I've found something regarding this issue. The problem only occur when record count from before and after record lookup is the same. The code responsible for that is in AbstractADWindowContent.java (see attached patch) and CMIIW I think it's safe to remove that condition because now there is GridTab.DEFAULT_STATUS_MESSAGE.equals(adInfo) (NavigateOrUpdate) condition.
Could you please look at it?
IDEMPIERE-2977.patch

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Sep 13, 2016, 6:31:42 PM9/13/16
to iDempiere
Thanks Anozi, I solved it slightly different at https://bitbucket.org/idempiere/idempiere/commits/4ca573d

Can you please test?  It was deployed to demo.globalqss.com for testing purposes.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Anozi Mada

Sep 14, 2016, 3:10:33 AM9/14/16
to iDempiere
Thank you Carlos
I've tested and it solves the after lookup record issue.
Also I'm not sure if I should create a different thread but it still doesn't resolve Overwrite sequence on Complete (screenshot attached).
You can try to create and complete AR Invoice document in demo.globalqss.com. I've setup it so that the documentno will change after complete.
Screenshot_26.png

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Sep 14, 2016, 5:21:06 AM9/14/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com
That's odd, in my local tests it seemed solved, will reopen the ticket and keep reviewing.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Oct 4, 2016, 3:08:53 AM10/4/16
to iDempiere
Thanks Anozi, in the end your patch was the correct one - I committed a similar version.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Anozi Mada

Oct 4, 2016, 3:27:58 AM10/4/16
to iDempiere
Thanks Carlos.
Also just realized (or maybe I was not paying attention) that now you can see the commit list in the JIRA issue, nice.