Customer Return - Bug when Product Have UOM Conversion

Jaurès FOUTE

Jan 29, 2018, 4:21:23 AM1/29/18
to iDempiere
Hi everyone,

Just want to report a test case that I made on the IDempiere test server about Customer Return using product "Elm Tree". For reference we have:
  1. Sales order: 80008
  2. Shipment: 600008
  3. Customer RMA: 40000

  4. Customer Return: 590001
Best Regards,

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Jan 29, 2018, 4:49:12 AM1/29/18
to iDempiere
The last one looks wrong, no?

12 6-pack must lead to a movement qty of 72.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

El lunes, 29 de enero de 2018, 10:21:23 (UTC+1), Jaurès FOUTE escribió:
Hi everyone,

Just want to report a test case that I made on the IDempiere test server about Customer Return using product "Elm Tree". For reference we have:
  1. Sales order: 80008
  2. Shipment: 600008
  3. Customer RMA: 40000

  4. Customer Return: 590001
Best Regards,

Alan Lescano

Jan 29, 2018, 5:21:49 AM1/29/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jaures, this old ticket maybe related: https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-2036

Alan

Jaurès FOUTE

Jan 29, 2018, 6:26:01 AM1/29/18
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

  • On the SO order the price entered of the 6-pack is 400 and the unit price is 67
  • On the Customer RMA, the createlinefrom lets us enter the quantity on the uom define to the product but the price is not correct. I think, il must be unit price not price entered

  • On the customer Return, the UOM is not correct like you are talking above

Jaurès FOUTE