Posting Error on POS Order

Jonathan Fanny Lie

Apr 17, 2015, 5:54:01 AM4/17/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've just tested to create an POS Order. Got this posting error on payment allocation I think:
Posting Error (Gain/Loss - Invoice not posted yet) - .Doc_AllocationHdr (CMA - DocumentNo=1000001, DateAcct=2015-04-17, Amount=0.0, Sta=E - PeriodOpen=true, Balanced=true, Schema=Standar UKM UN/35 Rupiah.

I checked the invoice was posted..When opened payment-AR receipt record, the status is posted. But checked in the Receivable account, it didn't post the allocation back to Receivable so the balance is still there. It should be zero for POS Order.

If we do one by one from Standard Order - Shipment - Invoice- Payment, then everything seemed working fine.

Anybody has idea what caused this error?

Thanks

redhuan d. oon

Apr 17, 2015, 10:13:12 AM4/17/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Try using just one currency, USD and compare. Show your error tracktrace.

Jonathan Fanny Lie

Apr 17, 2015, 11:07:22 AM4/17/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Go to allocation line of the error record-id and re-post the allocation and ... posting succeeded.
I think may be some processes sequence behind when completing POS Order are incorrect, it's a bug?

redhuan d. oon

Apr 17, 2015, 11:58:33 AM4/17/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Try another new case as before, put Preference logger to fine and capture its error stack trace.

Jonathan Fanny Lie

Apr 17, 2015, 12:55:11 PM4/17/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Created another case, still produce same failed posting. Trace information:
23:50:15.169-----------> FactLine.setAmtSource: Source DR Precision 16619066.6667 -> 16619066.67 [22]
23:50:15.188-----------> FactLine.setAmtSource: Source CR Precision 16619066.6667 -> 16619066.67 [22]

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Apr 17, 2015, 1:23:16 PM4/17/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Can you recreate the issue in test.idempiere.org and let us know the sales order number?

Jonathan Fanny Lie

Apr 18, 2015, 11:36:00 AM4/18/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Sales Order : 80008. failed to post allocation line..

redhuan d. oon

Apr 19, 2015, 1:19:22 PM4/19/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Can't see any error logs.. Please can you try again. I have turned the Log Level to FINE so it be more verbose.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Apr 19, 2015, 9:06:59 PM4/19/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com