MAX_INACTIVE_PERIOD_DAY for advanced users

Nicolas Micoud

Aug 28, 2018, 11:49:31 AM8/28/18
to iDempiere
Hi,

If i read correctly the code, I see that every users also concerned by MAX_INACTIVE_PERIOD_DAY (including System and SuperUser).
It means that if I set MAX_INACTIVE_PERIOD_DAY > 0 90, then SuperUser will be locked if i don't log in regularly.

I know that it can easily be fixed via direct sql, but i was wondering if it could be handled by code (with hardcoded userIDs or a Sysconfig key) ?

WDYT ?

Regards,

Nicolas

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Aug 31, 2018, 4:27:14 AM8/31/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas, for password reset those users have the flag
AD_User.IsNoPasswordReset.

So, I think to be consistent we would need a flag here AD_User.IsNoExpire ?

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Nicolas Micoud

Aug 31, 2018, 5:36:16 AM8/31/18