Development Materialization Issue

Chuck Boecking

Sep 25, 2015, 10:29:54 AM9/25/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

Has anyone had issues materializing 3.0/development in eclipse recently?

I have done this many times; however, now I am having issues. Here is my environment:

OS: Ubuntu 14.04
Java: openjdk-7-jdk
Eclipse: eclipse-java-luna-SR2-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz
File: adempiere.cquery

Errors :

Inline image 1

Thank you for reviewing!

Regards,

Chuck Boecking
512.850.6068 (office and cell)
ch...@chuboe.com
ChuckBoecking.com
chuck.boecking (skype)

Hiep Lq

Sep 25, 2015, 10:52:24 AM9/25/15
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
Hi Chuck.
please try manual run two ant script in zk library project.

it's known issue log at:

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam

Chuck Boecking

Sep 25, 2015, 11:45:43 AM9/25/15
to iDempiere
Hiệp,

Thank you for the fast response. I did the following without success:
  • I started over with a new workspace and a clean clone.
  • I updated the cquery file (per your page's instruction). I did not figure this was needed; however, it did it just in case.
  • I materialized the environment and received the same errors (as expected)
  • I then ran the two ant scripts (copyjars.xml and copysources.xml). They executed successfully.
  • I cleaned the project
  • I still have the same errors
Any thoughts?

Chuck Boecking

Sep 25, 2015, 11:57:25 AM9/25/15
to iDempiere
Hiệp,

When I look at the system's file explorer, the libraries are present (example calendar-2.1.4.jar); however, eclipse does not show them in the project explorer.

mhernandezve

Sep 25, 2015, 12:16:30 PM9/25/15
to iDempiere
Hi Chuck,

Just right click on project "org.zkoss.zk.library" and select buckminster. On buckmister window execute the "fetch.dependency.jars" option. Then execute "buckminster.clean"

Chuck Boecking

Sep 25, 2015, 12:54:37 PM9/25/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
That was magic. How did you come to learn this?

mhernandezve

Sep 25, 2015, 1:39:20 PM9/25/15
to iDempiere
I read that in the forum some time ago.

Chuck Boecking

Sep 25, 2015, 3:04:51 PM9/25/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for sharing!!

Hiep Lq

Sep 25, 2015, 10:08:29 PM9/25/15
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
it's amazing step. thanks for share. i will update guideline with your advice.
@chuck, you lose step
  • re-materialize after run ant task, but now, "fetch.dependency.jars" is a perfect replacement for "re-materialize"

"updated the cquery", yes, now it in core, you not need do it.