Record Navigation: Error on fast navigation

Tiago Ferreira Ceridorio

Dec 28, 2016, 8:35:05 AM12/28/16
to iDempiere
Hi, When I click fast on the buttons to next record or previous record the message below appears on screen.
I Have reproduced in the demo site of official version 4.1.
Pass to reproduce:
1- Open the Production Order Window
2- Show All records
3- Navigate to the last item but not stop pressing the navigate button when it's appear.
4- The error appears on your Screen.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Jan 8, 2017, 10:04:08 AM1/8/17
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tiago, I was able to reproduce the issue in test.idempiere.org

To reproduce it locally I needed to throttle network on chrome below "Regular 3G" - then the issue became reproducible.

Reopening IDEMPIERE-3220 for review.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz