Error when compiling with Jenkins - ServletContextAdaptor

Nicolas Micoud

Oct 9, 2017, 9:17:44 AM10/9/17
to iDempiere
Hi,

As we made some customization on our iDempiere version, we need to compile it.
For this purpose we are using Jenkins and it works fine until this morning (my last compile was done 18 days ago).
My version is not updated (about may 2017) but i've integrated some patchs (and the one related to IDEMPIERE-3429 The method newInstance(String, String, List<PasswordData.Reference>) is undefined for the type PasswordData)

Here's the errors (<hereas everything is ok in Eclipse):

Error: file /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/deviDempiereTgi_p2/org.adempiere.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet/src/org/eclipse/equinox/http/servlet/internal/ServletContextAdaptor.java, line 28: The type ServletContextAdaptor must implement the inherited abstract method ServletContext.setSessionTimeout(int)
Error: file /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/deviDempiereTgi_p2/org.adempiere.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet/src/org/eclipse/equinox/http/servlet/internal/ServletContextAdaptor.java, line 28: The type ServletContextAdaptor must implement the inherited abstract method ServletContext.setRequestCharacterEncoding(String)
Error: file /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/deviDempiereTgi_p2/org.adempiere.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet/src/org/eclipse/equinox/http/servlet/internal/ServletContextAdaptor.java, line 28: The type ServletContextAdaptor must implement the inherited abstract method ServletContext.getSessionTimeout()
Error: file /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/deviDempiereTgi_p2/org.adempiere.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet/src/org/eclipse/equinox/http/servlet/internal/ServletContextAdaptor.java, line 28: The type ServletContextAdaptor must implement the inherited abstract method ServletContext.getResponseCharacterEncoding()
Error: file /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/deviDempiereTgi_p2/org.adempiere.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet/src/org/eclipse/equinox/http/servlet/internal/ServletContextAdaptor.java, line 28: The type ServletContextAdaptor must implement the inherited abstract method ServletContext.getRequestCharacterEncoding()
Error: file /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/deviDempiereTgi_p2/org.adempiere.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet/src/org/eclipse/equinox/http/servlet/internal/ServletContextAdaptor.java, line 28: The type ServletContextAdaptor must implement the inherited abstract method ServletContext.addJspFile(String, String)
Error: file /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/deviDempiereTgi_p2/org.adempiere.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet/src/org/eclipse/equinox/http/servlet/internal/ServletContextAdaptor.java, line 28: The type ServletContextAdaptor must implement the inherited abstract method ServletContext.setResponseCharacterEncoding(String)

Any idea where to have a look ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Павел Кондратьев

Oct 9, 2017, 11:29:33 AM10/9/17
to iDempiere
use patch from  ://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/iDempiere/L90mHZmMuWo

Nicolas Micoud

Oct 10, 2017, 2:25:31 AM10/10/17
to iDempiere
Hi,

I've integrated the patch but it doesn't change anything. Errors are still there :(

Thanks,

Nicolas

Nicolas Micoud

Oct 10, 2017, 2:48:27 AM10/10/17
to iDempiere
Doing some checks...

On my local Eclipse, i can find deviDempiereTgi\targetPlatform\plugins\org.eclipse.jetty.osgi-servlet-api_3.1.0.M3

whereas on the Jenkins server, there is /deviDempiereTgi_p2/targetPlatform/plugins/org.eclipse.jetty.osgi-servlet-api_4.0.0.jar

(most of the libraries are where created in June, org.eclipse.jetty.osgi-servlet-api_4.0.0.jar is dated from October 9th)

So i guess the issue came from here

Is there a way to force download of "last" version ?

Hiep Lq

Oct 10, 2017, 3:37:01 AM10/10/17
to iDempiere

for get "last" version you can 2 option

1. do same my patch, add version info at .cquery

2. install a proxy like https://www.jfrog.com/artifactory/

i prefer method 2 because i can't easy and fast to test latest update of library

Hiep Lq

Oct 10, 2017, 3:38:34 AM10/10/17
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas

you have to clean your jenkins workspace

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam

Nicolas Micoud

Oct 10, 2017, 4:15:27 AM10/10/17
to iDempiere
Hi Hiep,

I would prefer #1 as it seems easier (at least for me).
I've updated the .cquery (using your patch at https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-3513)

So, my current version is :
    <cq:advisorNode namePattern="^org\.eclipse\.jetty\.osgi-servlet-api$" useTargetPlatform="false" useWorkspace="false" versionOverride="[0.0.0,4.0.0)"/>

I don't understand what other modification should be done.

Nobody else has the issue ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Hiep Lq

Oct 10, 2017, 4:48:37 AM10/10/17
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
just apply IDEMPIERE-3513and clear your environment (workingdir)

Nicolas Micoud

Oct 10, 2017, 5:25:53 AM10/10/17
to iDempiere
It worked !!!

I delete org.eclipse.jetty.osgi-servlet-api_4.0.0 and jetty-osgi-servlet-api-4.0.0.pom from targetPlatform/plugins and the compilation is ok !

Thanks Hiep for your guidance !

Nicolas

hideaki hagiwara

Oct 11, 2017, 9:15:38 PM10/11/17