IDEMPIERE-3886 Validate change of Attribute set instance on order lines when the qty reserved > 0

HellBoy

Mar 20, 2019, 5:46:34 AM3/20/19
to iDempiere

Dear Community,
I test create material receipt with a product with ASI. When complete receipt, system raise error: Failed to update match po.

issue IDEMPIERE-3886 Validate change of Attribute set instance on order lines when the qty reserved > 0:

Solution is true with create order line with a product with ASI but not for purchase order line use product with ASI.

if (!newRecord
&& (is_ValueChanged("M_Product_ID") || is_ValueChanged("M_Warehouse_ID") || is_ValueChanged("M_AttributeSetInstance_ID")))

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Mar 20, 2019, 8:12:23 AM3/20/19
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi, can you please ellaborate more, maybe steps to reproduce in GardenWorld?

IDEMPIERE-3886 is to fix a bug that is not releasing reservations, and that must be happening in purchase and sales.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

El 20/03/19 a las 6:46, HellBoy escribió:

HellBoy

Mar 20, 2019, 10:43:15 PM3/20/19
to iDempiere
Steps to reproduce:
1. setup Attribute Set is Name ='LOT': check isLot, use Lot Control, choose IsAutoGenerateLot.
2. setup new Product, name ="TESTASI", IsPurchase='Y', IsSold='Y', IsStock='Y' use Attribute Set "LOT"
3. create PO, product='TESASI'. Qty = 10. Complete PO.
4. create Material Receipt, create line from PO. Complete Receipt, document error:"Failed to update match po. Delivered Quantity=10".

Vào 16:46:34 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 20 tháng 3 năm 2019, HellBoy đã viết:
Untitled.png

mpow...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2019, 4:31:19 AM3/23/19
to iDempiere
Hi, I'm facing the same issue using the following scenario:

1.) Create PO line for a product assigned to ASI but we don't enter an ASI into the PO line because the ASI (Lot+Guarantee) is defined with "always mandatory" but with mandatory-exclusion for PO lines.
2.) We record an MR and specify the ASI in the MR line. Preparing the document result in error message "Failed to update match po"
3.) The reason for this error message is that the matched PO wants to update the PO line's empty ASI field with the MR's ASI, which is no longer possible after the recent code change stipulating that an order line's ASI can no longer be changed.

Cheers,
Michael

HellBoy

Mar 24, 2019, 11:03:47 PM3/24/19
to iDempiere
You can fix in MOrderLine

if (!newRecord
&& (is_ValueChanged("M_Product_ID") || is_ValueChanged("M_Warehouse_ID") || is_ValueChanged("M_AttributeSetInstance_ID")))

change to

if (!newRecord
&& (is_ValueChanged("M_Product_ID") || is_ValueChanged("M_Warehouse_ID") || (m_IsSOTrx && is_ValueChanged("M_AttributeSetInstance_ID"))))

Vào 16:46:34 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 20 tháng 3 năm 2019, HellBoy đã viết:

Michael Powacht

Mar 24, 2019, 11:11:53 PM3/24/19
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, as a temp fix yes but I'm sure there'll be a community fix coming soon.