Error on save new organization in last 2.1upgrade

Eduardo Gil

Jul 13, 2015, 5:49:32 PM7/13/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi community.

I am experimenting an unexpected behavior, in an upgrade i did yesterday of my own idempiere. When i am trying to save a new organization the system save the org but in orginfo save the register without the ad_org_id and the windows stay with the save buttons active and giving me an error message "org is mandatory". If i close the window,  reopen  it and select the org, the system give me the same error, but if i restart the server the problem is solve.

i already have 2.1 but i did an upgrade to get the last compilation and the steps to upgrade was the same as usual apply the database script syncApplied_2.1.sh and later update.sh. If there is any other step now to consider please help me with.

Regards,

Eduardo Gil

Jul 14, 2015, 11:19:01 AM7/14/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi community i just repeat this issue in demo.globalqss.com. For the records.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Jul 14, 2015, 11:42:30 AM7/14/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eduardo, reproduced the issue, seems like a collateral effect of IDEMPIERE-2672

Workaround requires cache reset and close/reopen Org window.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Eduardo Gil

Jul 14, 2015, 11:52:36 AM7/14/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for answer Carlos. i'll be following this issue and testing.

Regards,