Inconsistency Insertion Lots in the Physical Inventory window

Andrea Bellotto

Apr 6, 2020, 10:53:24 AM4/6/20
to iDempiere
Hi community,

I am not able to understand if it is my mistake or I have found a probable BUG on the management of the attributes in the physical inventory.

The case studies are as follows:
I have a new "Prod_Ex" product, this product has management with instance attributes, I want to inventory my lots.
I generated the Physical Inventory and in the Tab Attributes i insert their attributes:
qty 5 (attribute: AAA)
qty 7 (attribute: BBB)

The QtyCount will therefore be 5 + 7 = 12

The problem occurs when I go to complete the document. An attribute is automatically created with a moved qty = -24 (and M_Attributesetinstance_id=0).
I noticed that this works if I go to load my lots with a negative sign. Example -5 -7 and QtyCount = 12

Have any of you ever encountered this problem?

I have done a test, an example can also be found in the "test.idempiere.org" (Inventory document no. 10000002 - client: Garden World)

Best regards,
Andrea
Example.png

Jesús Castillo

Apr 6, 2020, 11:41:47 AM4/6/20
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi andrea, in attribute qty is number of item witch outs from warehouse, you must put -7 and -5

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Apr 7, 2020, 2:08:01 PM4/7/20
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea, it looks like a bug.