Idempiere doesnt connect to Mailserver.

Flo Boj

Nov 15, 2018, 2:09:33 PM11/15/18
to iDempiere
Hi !

I stilll get

Prozeß erfolgreich abgeschlossen

(ME): IOException while sending message javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Ideas ?

Thx in advance,
Greets
Florian

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 6, 2018, 4:53:10 AM12/6/18
to iDempiere
Hi Florian

Same error here ; did you manage to resolve the issue ?
It works with 5.1 and not with 6.1

Thanks,

Nicolas

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 6, 2018, 10:52:04 AM12/6/18
to iDempiere
Update : it works from Eclipse (using same database as server).
So I guess this is related to "something" in the server

Hiep Lq

Dec 6, 2018, 7:33:54 PM12/6/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
if you run server by idempiere-server.sh try to add bellow line into "VMOPTS=" of file http://idempiere-server.sh

--add-modules java.se --add-opens java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/java.nio=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.base/sun.nio.ch=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens java.management/sun.management=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens jdk.management/com.sun.management.internal=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports java.base/jdk.internal.ref=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports java.desktop/sun.awt=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports java.sql.rowset/com.sun.rowset=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports java.naming/com.sun.jndi.ldap=ALL-UNNAMED

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 7, 2018, 2:11:46 AM12/7/18
to iDempiere
Hi Hiep,

It doesn't change anything.
But I'm not sure I have correctly applied the modifications.
All arguments are prefixed with a single - ; where yours have --

Can you see the file in attachment please (I've only changed the extension) ?

Thanks,

Nicolas
idempiere-server.txt

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 7, 2018, 2:25:06 AM12/7/18
to iDempiere
I've tried with openjdk 10 and 11 : always same error

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 7, 2018, 4:16:09 AM12/7/18
to iDempiere
Little precision : OS is centos7 ; don't know it can have an impact

Regards,

Nicolas

shiju01

Dec 7, 2018, 4:54:31 AM12/7/18
to iDempiere

Same is true for ubuntu also for release 5.1

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 7, 2018, 5:20:21 AM12/7/18
to iDempiere
I got no problem with 5.1 (and jdk 1.8) on same server :-/

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 7, 2018, 9:10:01 AM12/7/18
to iDempiere
Another test... I've installed iDempiere on the same machine as Eclipse (with a Windows installer).
From this, I also get the error when trying to send the email (whereas it was ok from Eclipse).

So, a computer can talk to an mail server and send email if ran from Eclipse and cannot if ran from binary :-/

Flo Boj

Dec 7, 2018, 1:16:48 PM12/7/18
to iDempiere
I tested --add-modules
both with Idempiere 5.1 and 6.1
in 5.1, the Idempiere Server didnt even start here ( also tried "-" instead of "--" and other stuff)
in 6.1: same result.

I dont understand the changes this line pushes to my Serverr, but it looks nice and promising to change something on this level !

Flo Boj

Dec 7, 2018, 2:52:21 PM12/7/18
to iDempiere
Im on gentoo vms. I think its got nothing to do with your kernel//distro

Flo Boj

Dec 8, 2018, 5:16:57 AM12/8/18
to iDempiere
How to contact the developers of Idempiere ?
I know on other opensource projects
You can write tickets to them --
Even moz Thunderbird "sends" Data to the developers when it crashes !?

Orlando Curieles

Dec 8, 2018, 7:40:13 AM12/8/18
to iDempiere

Flo Boj

Dec 10, 2018, 3:52:16 AM12/10/18
to iDempiere
Thanks so much Orlando !

Now we need to be precise : I send you an quite detailed Email, but I think I will post anything related to the prob here, ok ?
This problem is shared with others !

Greets Florian

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 12, 2018, 6:35:14 AM12/12/18
to iDempiere
Hi,

Any progress ?
I still don't understand why it happens randomly.

Perhaps we should open a jira ticket to gather technical stuff ? Or we stay here ?

WDYT ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Flo Boj

Dec 12, 2018, 8:58:02 AM12/12/18
to iDempiere
Hi Nicolas,
no progress. Yes, thats a very good Idea !
I send this Email to Orlando, but didnt get response.
I think I can push it here, its all about the mail server !

An ERP is worth nothing without Emails to me ... Same with banking ( where I still can understand and except the Work I have to perform myself to achieve this goal) !

So here my email  is:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Orlando !
Its me, Florian from the Idempiere Google Group ! I hope you have a great day !

Please look at the following:

Abstract:
I need to get the connection to our company emailserver established with Idempiere, in order to use Idempiere lateron .
I had no effort at all until now, no matter 4.1,5.1,6.1, Java 8-11 (openjd/oracle), so there are many possibilities.
Now I wish it will be set up with Idempiere 6.1 , off course .
"Best attempt" was connecting to "web.de" with Idempiere 5.1, but couldnt send anything ("Could not find directory") .

Details:

I try to connect to an Email Server. I have no effort in it until now.

1)
Version     :     6.1.0.201811130534
Database Version     :     20181113_Daily6.1Build3/201811121420_IDEMPIERE-2648.sql
Vendor     :     Supported by iDempiere community
JVM     :     OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 10+44
OS     :     Linux 4.14.49-idempiere-vm unknown
Host     :     <our-host-ip>

a)
I have 2 Emailserver I test with
1)  my personal account at "web.de"
2)  our company webserver here on our <our-emailserver-ip> // Postfix - Dovecot
    - it has a self-signed Certificate at the moment, and you can either connect with SSL/TLS, or unencrypted local to our company.

   Idempiere only accepts a Certificate signed from a CA ?

b) Whats the meaning of "Request Folder" ?
   I wouldnt ask, but no matter what I push into the text-field in Idempiere, Window "Client",
   Idempiere stats:  "Found Directory: null"
   Inside our Mailserver we have:
  namespace inbox {
    type = private
    inbox = yes
    mailbox Entwuerfe {
        auto = create
        special_use = \Drafts
    }
    (...)
    }
   So with respect to the comment inside Idempiere, Window "Client" "Email Folder to process incoming mails;if empty inbox is used"
   I think it should be ok just to leave the textfield empty --
   ---or is it completely different than I think, and I need an "Inbox" Folder inside my Idempiereserver ?

c) This is the errors I get:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    using:
    Mail Host=smtp.web.de
    SMTP Authentification=Y
    SMTP Port=587
    SMTP SSL/TLS=Y
    <My-Credentials>:
    Server Email=Y

Process completed successfully

(ME): Could not convert socket to TLS javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

System: (ME): Could not convert socket to TLS javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Found Directory: null
xxxxxx
xxxxxx  strange, for with Idempiere 5.1 I got further ( name/pwd) accepted, but the latter couldnt recieve/send an Email

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    using:
    Mail Host=<our emailserver-ip>
    SMTP Athentification=Y
    SMTP Port=25
    SMTP SSL/TLS=Y
    <My Credentials>
    Server Email=Y

Process completed successfully

(ME): Could not convert socket to TLS javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

System: (ME): Could not convert socket to TLS javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Found Directory: null
xxxxx

! so the same Error-Message together with "Web.de", and our local Email-Server !

xxxxx

Well, our Email-Server stats:

2018-12-10T08:37:56+01:00 srv05 postfix/smtpd[8028]: connect from idempiere-server-vm-1.<ourdomain>.de[<idempiereserver-ip>]
2018-12-10T08:37:56+01:00 srv05 postfix/smtpd[8028]: SSL_accept error from idempiere-server-vm-1.<ourdomain>.de[<idempiereserver-ip>]: 0
2018-12-10T08:37:56+01:00 srv05 postfix/smtpd[8028]: warning: TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert certificate unknown:s3_pkt.c:1498:SSL alert number 46:
2018-12-10T08:37:56+01:00 srv05 postfix/smtpd[8028]: lost connection after STARTTLS from idempiere-server-vm-1.<ourdomain>.de[<idempiereserver-ip>]
2018-12-10T08:37:56+01:00 srv05 postfix/smtpd[8028]: disconnect from idempiere-server-vm-1.<ourdomain>.de[<idempiereserver-ip>] ehlo=1 starttls=0/1 commands=1/2

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

d)
A thing I dont understand --
theres this radiobutton "SSL/TLS" in idempiere Window "Client" and this is what come out of Idempieresources:

idempiere@lenovo ~/idempiere $ find . -type f -print0 |xargs -0 grep -e "mail.smtp.auth"

./org.adempiere.server/src/main/server/org/compiere/server/EMailProcessor.java:        props.put("mail.smtp.auth","true");
Binary file ./org.adempiere.server/bin/org/compiere/server/EMailProcessor.class matches
./org.adempiere.base/src/org/compiere/util/EMail.java:                props.put("mail.smtp.auth", "true");
Binary file ./org.adempiere.base/bin/org/compiere/util/EMail.class matches
./org.adempiere.install/src/org/compiere/install/ConfigurationData.java:        props.put("mail.smtp.auth", "true");
Binary file ./org.adempiere.install/bin/org/compiere/install/ConfigurationData.class matches
./.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor/dialog_settings.xml:        <item value="mail.smtp.auth" key="selection"/>
./.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor/dialog_settings.xml:            <item value="mail.smtp.auth"/>

which to me looks as if it was all hard-coded "True" (->Encryption (SSL/TLS) ACTIVATED).
Can you explain ?

Do you have any strong suggestions // advise for me ?

Greets

Florian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flo Boj

Dec 12, 2018, 10:18:59 AM12/12/18
to iDempiere
ATM I wonder if you have to setup an ldap server,
that gathers all the certs -- Idempiere and Postfix ! ( and Banking later ;) )

Hiep Lq

Dec 12, 2018, 10:22:46 AM12/12/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
Hi Micoud. i'm working on it, just disturb by personal stuff.

when i test sent email function i get bellow issue (also get solution on that link)
do you also get it?

back to your issue. reason about why eclipse don't have but binary server has: http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Update_JDK#run_idempiere_server_from_eclipse_is_difference_from_command_line

I guess it release javax.activity, will try some method.

java mail just have first final release after take out from jdk: https://javaee.github.io/javamail/
maybe update is solution, will try it.

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 12, 2018, 10:45:53 AM12/12/18
to iDempiere
Hi Hiep,

Thanks for explanation.

When updating my plugin from 5.1 to 6.1, i got issue with some javax... packages (javax.xml.bind, javax.activation) ; see :
 - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/idempiere/L1ery8uHo8c

So javax... could be a good point to start investigations.

Thanks,

Nicolas

Hiep Lq

Dec 12, 2018, 10:46:51 AM12/12/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
Hi Flo

Idempiere is opensource drive by community, so anyone can be "developers of idempiere"

when you find out issue, or think about new feature, improve old feature.
you can create a ticket to tracking it here: https://idempiere.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa
after that you can contact any developer to complete it (mean sponsor).

when your patch enough good and helpful, it can merger to core after review by Mr Carlos
remember: review effort is priceless from Carlos to maintain repository http://bitbucket.org/idempiere/idempiere
in case you don't agree with him you can maintain other repository by yourself.

Flo Boj

Dec 12, 2018, 1:33:34 PM12/12/18
to iDempiere
Hi hiep thx a lot !
I think until now somebody noticed there are serious issues with the Mailinterface.
I Never wrote a Ticket and i have no idea what to write other then what i already sent to Orlando.
Tomorrow at my postfix we push a "real" cert not a selfsigned maybe that changes something . We do what we can do.
My Eclipse "leave" of my system stuck atm -- I can Compile 5.1 nicely but have no idea how to make a zip from it like the "idempier5.1_gtk_linuxx8664.zip Carlos provides at sourceforge. Thatwith i could try find out the Solution on the mail maybe. I can only do Plugin-processes atm (working).

Do you know a nice link/hint on how to create the zip from Eclipse ?
For me theres the dailybuild on the one hand, and Eclipse on the other. But no idea how to create my own build(zip) from Eclipse !!
This step would give me the Basis really to get Closer to idempieredevelopment
In order to help like you said !?

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Dec 12, 2018, 2:15:19 PM12/12/18
to iDempiere
Hi Nicolas,

> Perhaps we should open a jira ticket to gather technical stuff ? Or we stay here ?

Yes, I think this is already proved to be a real issue, it sounds OK to move discussion to a ticket.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Dec 12, 2018, 2:49:29 PM12/12/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Another voice :-)

Hey Nicolas, I think I found the solution - Hiep was close.

Can you please test with:

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Flo Boj

Dec 12, 2018, 4:18:48 PM12/12/18
to iDempiere
Hi !
Same error .
5.1 doesnt start with the mods to idempiere-server.sh,
6.1 same error message in all my test-cases (web.de and local postfix):
Prozeß erfolgreich abgeschlossen
(ME): Could not convert socket to TLS javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target System: (ME): Could not convert socket to TLS javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested targetFound Directory: null
Off course, maybe Im missing something -- I just pushed the mods to my idempiere-server.sh b4 starting. no more.

Hiep Lq

Dec 12, 2018, 8:16:31 PM12/12/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
Hi Flo.
you look new to idempiere, so you should stick with 6.1
i see your question already answer by guidelines (wiki)

i case you still love 5.1, reference step "Creating Installers from Eclipse" at :http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Installing_iDempiere
i know it's already change to 6.1 but you can view history of page to get info.

please create new thread for new question.

Hiep Lq

Dec 12, 2018, 8:19:36 PM12/12/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
in case your certificate isn't self sign, your question already explain at link i provide on prev response on this thread.

in case it's self sign you can search some guideline by google.

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 13, 2018, 3:39:59 AM12/13/18
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

I've updated the idempiere-server.sh with your modifications, but it doesn't resolve the issue :(

Nicolas

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 13, 2018, 3:47:03 AM12/13/18
to iDempiere
I was to fast.....

It worked !!!

First time, I was using openjdk-11 and it failed.
Retrying with jdk10 is ok.

So I think jdk11 should not be used ATM (or perhaps with a HUGE warning ?)

Thanks a lot,

Nicolas
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Flo Boj

Dec 13, 2018, 5:58:39 AM12/13/18
to iDempiere

Hi !
What is working ?
Is your Emailserver Selfsigned ?
Do you have a local Emailserver or do you use a common in the web ?

Here no progress.
I added the cert of my postfix to the idempiere keystore and also have my own (mvn) build server,
together with openjdk-10 .
Still no emails.

Nicolas Micoud

Dec 13, 2018, 6:06:44 AM12/13/18
to iDempiere
Hi,

What is working ?
This error is gone : IOException while sending message javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

AFAIK, our email server is not selfsigned (not sure at 100% as my colleague is away)

Nicolas

Flo Boj

Dec 13, 2018, 7:00:39 AM12/13/18
to iDempiere
Solution:

keytool -import -alias <mymailip>
            -keystore /opt/jdk-10/lib/security/cacerts
            -file /srv/sources/myexperiment/org.idempiere.p2/target/products/org.adempiere.server.product/linux/gtk/x86_64//postfixkey/cert.der'
##wich is tell JDK (!!) the cert of the Postfix !!!

Greets.
Florian

Flo Boj

Dec 13, 2018, 7:08:29 AM12/13/18
to iDempiere
Problem solved !
Thanks Nikolas, Carlos, Hiep !!!

Hiep Lq

Dec 22, 2018, 3:45:08 AM12/22/18
to iDempiere

i complete update idempiere to total working under java-11 (eclipse just release to support java 11, tycho also release 1.3 for java 11)

when i test sent email (with Carlos patch). it's getting error on eclipse also command line (it's normal because java 11 total remove javax.activation, so both environment work same)

i try to replace javax.activation by com.sun.activation.javax.activation and email function work well on both environment

(on java10 i can't use com.sun.activation.javax.activation by compile issue on eclipse)

so you can manual replace javax.activation by com.sun.activation.javax.activation on configuration/org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator/bundles.info to test for release 6.1

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Dec 22, 2018, 4:34:31 AM12/22/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Excellent news Hiep!   Thanks for all what you're doing here.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Dec 25, 2018, 11:30:38 AM12/25/18
to iDempiere
Hiep, about this, I noticed that web services are broken when running on server with java 10 (like demo.globalqss.com)  but working on server with java 11 (like test.idempiere.org).

Does it sound better to move to java 11 now that is fully released and supported by eclipse?  And BTW java 10 reached EOL.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Dec 25, 2018, 12:20:53 PM12/25/18
to iDempiere
So, from what I see we are having:
server with  java 10 - mail works, webservices doesn't work
server with java 11 - mail doesn't work - webservices work

Hiep, can you please explain better how to do this?

> so you can manual replace javax.activation by com.sun.activation.javax.activation on configuration/org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator/bundles.info to test for release 6.1

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Hiep Lq

Dec 25, 2018, 10:20:24 PM12/25/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
yeb, java-11 is full support by newest eclipse.

i already update idempiere and push it to bitbucket.org/idempiere/idempiere-experimental

test site also update: https://experimental.idempiere.org

in case you plan to merger to release please consider backout (IDEMPIERE-3840 - Use web socket for server push)

Hiep Lq

Dec 25, 2018, 11:19:40 PM12/25/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas

just re-check, it need more things than only update configuration/org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator/bundles.info

in case it's mandatory i will try, but i think move to jdk-11 is best

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Dec 26, 2018, 6:00:10 AM12/26/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hiep,

I cloned experimental - and tried to compile with eclipse 4.10 - java 11

Two things I noticed:

mvn verify -U
shows this warning:
[INFO] Adding repository https://raw.githubusercontent.com/idempiere/binary.file/master/p2.maven/maven-p2-R20181223
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient4.SNIAwareHttpClient$1 (file:/home/carlos/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-bundles-external/1.3.0/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient4_1.1.300.v20180301-0132.jar) to method sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.setHost(java.lang.String)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient4.SNIAwareHttpClient$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Imported the project into eclipse 4.10 with all same instructions as for 4.9
At the end it cannot compile base project, it shows 2 errors:
The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.util.Properties. Fix the build path then try building this project    org.adempiere.base        Unknown    Java Problem
The type java.util.Properties cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files    CLogger.java    /org.adempiere.base/src/org/compiere/util    line 1    Java Problem

screenshot

Also tried to run the installer generated by mvn verify, but failed, similar error when trying to run console-setup-alt.sh

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Hiep Lq

Dec 26, 2018, 8:33:33 AM12/26/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas

about 1:
"WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred"
it's by improve from jdk-9, we just waiting for library improve follow

about 2:
it's eclipse issue reported many where https://bit.ly/2Td8ALT with work-around.
it's old issue of eclipse, i see it's resolved but now happen.

for adempiere.base i change un-tick "enable project specific setting" on "java compiler" setting
for org.idempiere.fitnesse.server i add more action, do close after that open project

that change help to compiler success, but don't keep it forever. sometime it happen again and you have to do some work-around action to this project.

about 3:
Also tried to run the installer generated by mvn verify, but failed, similar error when trying to run console-setup-alt.sh

it run success on my PC, also run success on experience server (with jdk 10 also jdk 11)
i setup jdk by download zip file from https://jdk.java.net/11/ and extract to folder
use "export JAVA_HOME=/mnt/data/1Dev/program/openjdk/jdk-11.0.1" each time i run idempiere

please show your terminal output

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Dec 26, 2018, 11:22:34 AM12/26/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Hiep,

Probably I did something wrong the first trial.

Configured java 11 in jenkins and compiled experimental there - looks fine.

Then I re-tested locally, and experimental worked fine.

Sounds like maybe we have a release candidate for 6.2 as Ken Longnan suggested.

I'll wait for Heng Sin returning from holidays to check his opinion about websocket and 6.2.

BTW - I have one question - why the installer still have alpn-boot.jar and there are several alpn and conscrypt plugins?   Aren't those deprecated on this version?

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Heng Sin Low

Dec 27, 2018, 9:59:27 PM12/27/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
one thing to note here - we should move the jars at org.adempiere.ui.zk/WEB-INF/lib to org.adempiere.ui.zk/lib to remove some annotation parser warning.

Hiep Lq

Dec 28, 2018, 12:29:14 AM12/28/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas, Heng Sin Low
@Carlos: by use conscrypt i will remove alpn-boot.jar

@Heng Sin Low: will try your suggestion

a good new, i find out work-around for "At the end it cannot compile base project, it shows 2 errors:"

because tycho can build success for stable, but eclipse isn't stable with "Cannot find the class file for java.util."

i see tycho use "ecj_3.15.1" but eclipse use 3.16

google bring me there 540495, so i think about downgrade jdt on eclipse, but repository I20181023-1200/ already remove

try to update jdt to latest by use I20181227-1800 but still get error

finally bellow work-around get stable:

3. call update "help/check for update"
4. now that eclipse full support jdk-11 and build stable without any issue

good luck!

Flo Boj