Starting Plugin Marketplace

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Dec 10, 2013, 4:17:46 PM12/10/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello community,

In past days we have discussed on IRC meetings the need to start documenting the available plugins on a common place, and, as a plus to be able to rate and discuss plugins similar to what other marketplaces allows.

For such purpose in a joined effort from DoubleClick team (Venezuela) and Thomas Bayen installed a rating extension on the wiki and proposed a category for this.

I created the first plugin documentation page at:

Please give us feedback if you think is enough documentation, or you would like to see something else there.

Also, if you have used/tested the plugin it will be very good if you can cast your vote and add some comments in the Discussion page (remember that in wiki you can sign your comments using ~~~~)

We expect also other plugins are documented in a similar way, so we can have a plugin marketplace where people can find what is available for iDempiere.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Kevin Yang

Dec 11, 2013, 5:13:59 AM12/11/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
This is a great news.

Kevin Yang

Dec 11, 2013, 5:27:18 AM12/11/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carlos,

Are all the plugins requested to be open source even it is not for free?

Best Regards,
Kevin