Plugin : GPS coordinates using Google Maps

Nicolas Micoud

Jan 12, 2015, 3:29:01 AM1/12/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Following https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-416, i've created a plugin which will ask Google Maps for the GPS coordinates of the location.

Is a first version, so, there are probably lots of things that could be enhanced.

Regards,

Nicolas

muriloht

Mar 18, 2015, 6:14:20 PM3/18/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for for sharing your plugin!

I saw at your plugin wiki page, that you are running it on 1.0 version,

I'm running an 2.1 instance, and when I try to install the plugin i get this error:

Validate - IsToolbarButton Invalid value - false - Reference_ID=200099 - B - Y - N

And then the Latitude and Longitude columns don't get saved.

To solve that i just modified the PackOut.xml inside dict folder :

Changed         <IsToolbarButton>false</IsToolbarButton> to <IsToolbarButton>N</IsToolbarButton>

After this small change, the plugin was installed and is running OK!

I don't know if it's usefull, but attached i'm sending the updated 2Pack.zip.

BR
2Pack.zip

Nicolas Micoud

Mar 19, 2015, 4:57:43 AM3/19/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the tip.

Glad to hear it's being used :)

Thanks,

Nicolas
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Luis Betanzo

May 14, 2015, 7:13:31 PM5/14/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I am running idempiere 3 development version and java 7 and I will like to recompile the aplication and make a plugin_gps_googlemaps_coordinates.jar that I can put it up with apache felix web console any suggestions or should I just PackIN  and thats all, you dont have any newer version thans in advance

is this working with the new plugin of iuimobile because that will realy make a difference becouse from your smart phone you have a gps, give me any suggestion please

Luis Betanzo

Nicolas Micoud

May 15, 2015, 2:50:02 AM5/15/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I haven't tested the plugin with v3, but it should work.
You just take the file and install it using felix console.

There is no mechanism with iuimobile. When you save a location, the plugin send the address to google maps and receive gps coordinates. They are not read from the smartphone.

Nicolas

Luis Betanzo

May 15, 2015, 12:22:23 PM5/15/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer do you know where I can find a paper that describes how to create a .jar I know that you export it as a jar but there are many posibilities thanks again and if you know where a can folow a tutorial that exports it to a jar and that that jar is functional with felix console.

Nicolas Micoud

May 15, 2015, 12:39:13 PM5/15/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
You should have a look there : http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Category:Plug-In_Development
It contains all the stuff you need to play with plugins

Nicolas

Luis Betanzo

May 25, 2015, 5:05:58 PM5/25/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello every body I could import the source code to the trunk in idempiere 3 or development branch and compiles ok and generate the corresponding jar file and when a activate the first tima it creates the 2pack ok but I dont know:

1) First how to let it activate  becouse if I shutdown the server next time load it but is mark as a resolve I have to go with the console and activate again, so my question is how I activate the jar and let it activated

2) If I go and play the zk web ui and I go to location and the map it dosent update the latitud and longitud field what is that I have to do that the event is send to idempiere and is updated with the latitud and longitud

thanks in advance and if you have a step by step or debug option that a can try to use this plugin

Aquaticmania France

Nov 26, 2015, 10:22:35 AM11/26/15
to iDempiere
Bonjour Nicolas,

Avez vous un plugin au format jar pour installer le code necessaire au remplissage des champs lattitude et longitude.
Je voudrai essayer votre plugin  pour remplir la base de donnee d'address et utiliser ces valeurs dans un jasperreport ( gmap de jasperreport utilise lattitude et longitude).
J'ai crée les champs avec le pack in, mais le code doit se charger avec un jar.

Merci d'avance et peut être à bientôt sur Lyon

Alain Ranvier

Nicolas Micoud

Nov 26, 2015, 10:44:18 AM11/26/15
to iDempiere
Bonjour Alain,

Je viens de générer un jar.
Je ne suis pas du tout sur de moi car je n'utilise pas directement le plugin GPS. Il est inclu dans un autre "gros" plugin.
Du coup, c'est vraiment sans garantie :-/

C'est vrai qu'on est vraiment pas loin :)

Nicolas
org.tgi.gps-coordinates-googlemaps_1.0.0.201511261638.jar

Aquaticmania France

Nov 27, 2015, 2:23:18 AM11/27/15
to iDempiere
Merci Beaucoup, ca marche très bien et cela me sera très utile.

A bientôt

Alain

Avian Driyanto

Apr 14, 2021, 12:08:46 AM4/14/21
to iDempiere
Hi Nicolas, I want to use this plugin. can the plugin be updated to the maven version? for iDempiere version 7. Thank you in advance,

Nicolas Micoud

Apr 20, 2021, 1:38:23 AM4/20/21
to iDempiere
Hi,

I'm not using it for some times now - so not sure is still working with new Google policy.

It is "mavenizable", but is useless as you will have to adapt the event class to fit your exact need.
Is easier (and faster) to download and include it in your own plugin (ATM there is only 2 classes and I think libraries should be included in trunk)

Regards,

Nicolas

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Apr 20, 2021, 4:48:12 AM4/20/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi, you can use this other plugin too:

It uses mapbox instead of google

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Avian Driyanto

Apr 20, 2021, 5:11:09 AM4/20/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Ok! Thanks for the info. I will check another plugin

Avian Driyanto

Apr 27, 2021, 4:44:42 AM4/27/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
it seem link for download the jar file is no longer working https://bitbucket.org/bxservice/de.bxservice.georeferencing/downloads/

reua...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2021, 5:32:59 AM4/27/21
to iDempiere
Many of the Bitbucket repositories have found a place at softwareheritage.org
The sources of the plugin you are looking for are available from this URL:
https://archive.softwareheritage.org/browse/origin/directory/?origin_url=https://bitbucket.org/ladodeveloper/de.bxservice.georeferencing
I am afraid this does not include the binaries. You would have to rebuild them from source.

Andreas

reua...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2021, 5:37:44 AM4/27/21
to iDempiere
Oops, just found that the sources are now on Github. Please ignore the links in previous message.
Of course you should build the binary from the newer sources at Github.
Andreas