Trace level

Luis E. Arevalo R.

Nov 12, 2013, 1:31:29 PM11/12/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

How I can set the trace level in Web UI? Can it be done?

Thanks!

--
Luis Eduardo Arevalo Reyes                    User #354770 http://linuxcounter.net

Nicolas Micoud

Nov 12, 2013, 1:33:59 PM11/12/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
It can be done through the idempiere monitor console (eg: https://demo.idempiere.com:8443/idempiereMonitor).
There you can define the 'Trace Log Level'.

Regards,

Nicolas

Luis E. Arevalo R.

Nov 12, 2013, 1:41:39 PM11/12/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
El martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013 15:33:59 UTC-3, Nicolas Micoud escribió:
It can be done through the idempiere monitor console (eg: https://demo.idempiere.com:8443/idempiereMonitor).
There you can define the 'Trace Log Level'.

I got it. Thanks a lot!

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 12, 2013, 4:10:19 PM11/12/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Additionally you can do it now on zk logged as System on the Errors tab (About window)

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Luis E. Arevalo R.

Nov 12, 2013, 4:19:32 PM11/12/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
El martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013 18:10:19 UTC-3, Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez escribió:
Additionally you can do it now on zk logged as System on the Errors tab (About window)

Mmmmm, where is the "about" window? I didn't get it. Greetings!

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 12, 2013, 5:17:41 PM11/12/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Click on iDempiere logo

Luis E. Arevalo R.

Nov 13, 2013, 7:15:24 AM11/13/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
El martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013 19:17:41 UTC-3, Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez escribió:
Click on iDempiere logo

Thanks for your tip! It worked perfectly.