RMA warehouse Location exclude from Reservation

norber...@multimageweb.com

May 8, 2015, 1:55:07 PM5/8/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
hi,

customer want to store - goods returned to warehouse - in a special location/warehouse. Somehow i need to exclude some locations when idempiere calculates available to promise levels. e.g. in product info - similar to reservation location (M_ReserveLocator_ID). same case for lost qty - not yet counted (sometimes appear somewhere in warehouse) - we usually playing with interim principle - "hide" them to location not picked.

case
warehouse level is about 1000 Qty, but 50 Qty is damaged and not possible to promise to customer. sales agent need to know or must be notified 50 qty is not available for customer. We usually move missing qty

i'm thinking about improve warehouse window or locations. for example we can add a field to location define type = regular locator, damaged goods (rma)..etc.

we can done this just want to know other implementor opinion well.

wdyt ?

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended only for the addressees and may not be reviewed or used in any way by other recipients. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete the message and any attachments thereto from your system.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Jun 9, 2015, 6:11:36 AM6/9/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com, norber...@multimageweb.com
Hi community, as a follow-up for this thread, we created a functional specification for the proposed change on iDempiere, please check

Any feedback is welcome.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Sánchez Torres, Max

Jun 9, 2015, 8:10:09 AM6/9/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com, norber...@multimageweb.com
Its excelent contribution..

Why not a checkbox IsAvailableForRMA too?..only that Type of warehouse can be used for RMA income...WDYT??

Regards

Max Sánchez Torres
Grupo Tecnológico Hardmax SAC
Calle Baltazar Caravedo 260 Urb. Luren - Ica - Perú.
Tel 056-215320
www.hardmax.com.pe // msan...@hardmax.com.pe

Por favor considere el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este mail.
"Este mensaje y sus anexos están dirigidos para uso exclusivo del destinatario y puede  contener información confidencial cuya divulgación o reproducción esté prohibida conforme a las normas peruanas. Asimismo, el contenido del presente mensaje no constituye una oferta ni aceptación de algún servicio o producto por parte de Grupo Tecnológico Hardmax SAC o sus asociados.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Jun 13, 2015, 12:44:08 AM6/13/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com, msan...@hardmax.com.pe
Max, thanks for your comment.
The scope of the ticket was not for incoming operations, so I didn't integrate your suggestion on this step.

I just finished the development of IDEMPIERE-2668, committed and installed on test.idempiere.org

Tests and feedback are appreciated.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz