Import of a new Document Type

Andrea Bellotto

Feb 6, 2016, 2:54:54 AM2/6/16
to iDempiere
I need to add a new Document Type based on standard base and sequence type , I tried to import with 2pack but i was not able  (unresolved)  so i tried the second way ...csv import :-D

I tried to import with csv import file and on the log file i get after the process is done it seems it's ok " imported" but on the system the record is not loaded.
I checked also on the database and the new record is not present .

I tried with the demo online and the result is the same

thank you in advance

Andrea Bellotto

Export_C_DocType.csv

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Feb 6, 2016, 11:11:19 AM2/6/16
to iDempiere
Thanks Andrea, committed a fix here:

You can test it on

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Andrea Bellotto

Feb 8, 2016, 12:24:34 PM2/8/16
to iDempiere

Hi sir Carlos.

Thank you so much for the quick response.

Thank you so much sir. :-)

 Regards,

 Andrea Bellotto