"Current record was changed by another user, please ReQuery"

Andrea Checchia

Jul 26, 2017, 10:15:48 AM7/26/17
to iDempiere
Hello to all.

Attached to this message, there is a video of a test done on test.idempiere.org.
I'm in the invoice window and when I try to change the payment terms, I get this error message "Current record was changed by another user, please ReQuery".
Why this mistake?

In the end I'm not getting the right payschedule.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew
output_NOaudio.mp4

Andrea Checchia

Jul 28, 2017, 7:51:42 AM7/28/17
to iDempiere
Hello.
Can not anyone help me with this problem, please? Did it happen to you too?

Thanks in advance.

Flemming Birch

Jul 28, 2017, 8:15:29 AM7/28/17
to idem...@googlegroups.com
This happens to me as well. Please create a jira for the issue!

/Flemming

Hardik Kubavat

Jul 28, 2017, 8:41:01 AM7/28/17
to 'Hiep Lq' via iDempiere
This will happen when same records edited/changes by the 2 different users. You can reset/requery the record and continue with your work.

Flemming Birch

Jul 28, 2017, 8:47:20 AM7/28/17
to idem...@googlegroups.com
You are absolutely correct that you can re query, but in this scenario it is the same user creating the record and changing the record! No other user has been involved in this scenario and that is the case, you should not receive such a message!

/Flemming

Anh Hàn

Jul 28, 2017, 10:17:44 PM7/28/17
to idem...@googlegroups.com
May be system user change the record. For example, you complete the record (not post immediately), wait until the system posts, then the message will happen.

Message has been deleted

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Aug 3, 2017, 8:07:05 AM8/3/17
to iDempiere
Hi Andrea,

and committed a fix for that.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Am Freitag, 28. Juli 2017 14:15:29 UTC+2 schrieb Flemming Birch:
This happens to me as well. Please create a jira for the issue!

/Flemming

Andrea Checchia

Aug 4, 2017, 2:56:41 AM8/4/17
to iDempiere