iDempiere5.1 - JasperReport barcode4j print Problem.

hideaki hagiwara

Dec 10, 2017, 7:20:51 AM12/10/17
to iDempiere
Hi all.
I am Hideaki Hagiwara in Japan.

In iDempiere5.1, I create Barcode useing JasperReport barcode4j, because I would like to create QR Code.

When I pefromed the print Jasper process at Product Window in iDempiere5.1, I met below error.

20:54:20.396===========> UiEngineImpl.handleError:  [35]
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method "org.apache.batik.dom.AbstractDocument.createEvent(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/w3c/dom/events/Event;" the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/loader/EquinoxClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/batik/anim/dom/SVGOMDocument, and the class loader (instance of <bootloader>) for interface org/w3c/dom/events/DocumentEvent have different Class objects for the type org/w3c/dom/events/Event used in the signature
at org.apache.batik.anim.dom.SVGDOMImplementation.createDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.startElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.dom.util.SAXDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.anim.dom.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.anim.dom.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.createSVGDocument(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.jasperreports.renderers.util.SvgDataSniffer.getSvgInfo(SvgDataSniffer.java:86)
at net.sf.jasperreports.renderers.util.SvgDataSniffer.isSvgData(SvgDataSniffer.java:76)
at net.sf.jasperreports.renderers.util.RendererUtil.isSvgData(RendererUtil.java:107)
at net.sf.jasperreports.renderers.util.RendererUtil.isSvgData(RendererUtil.java:137)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter$InternalImageProcessor.process(JRPdfExporter.java:1575)

In case of I used barbecue to print barcode using JasperReport in iDempiere5.1 is no problem.
But When I use barcode4j, occur Error at iDempiere5.1
iDempiere4.1 no problem. I can use barcode4j and can print QR Code in iDempiere4.1.

barcode4j_Error.png
jasper.png

David Podhola

Jan 8, 2018, 9:21:28 AM1/8/18
to iDempiere
Hi, I ran into the same issue. What is very strange is that (at least in my case) this is related to the production (released) version only. It works correctly on the development (source code) machine. Best, David

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Jan 8, 2018, 9:29:02 AM1/8/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Can you please try with latest code.

I think maybe that was solved here:
https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-3597

If not, please open a JIRA ticket with a sample of a jasper failing for iDempiere seed.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

David Podhola

Jan 8, 2018, 10:56:54 AM1/8/18