Access master / Access reference

François Rimelen

Nov 18, 2015, 9:44:57 AM11/18/15
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hello,

We are actually trying to edit user permissions.

When using the following settings in "Archival description permissions" :

o   « Access master : Deny ;

o   « Access reference : Deny ;

o   « Access thumbnail » : Deny.

... This message is shown instead of the picture of the digital object when we are using Atom in french language :

... But when using the english language this picture is shown instead of the message :

So we would like to know if there is a way to change the message or to obtain the same picture when using Atom in french that when using it in english translation.

Thank you !

François Rimelen
Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

Sarah Romkey

Nov 18, 2015, 1:01:23 PM11/18/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this to the user forum. I have tested locally and was able to reproduce the same error, which I have described in this bug ticket:

https://projects.artefactual.com/issues/9164

I assume in your case, French is your default language?

Hopefully we'll be able to get a fix in to version 2.3 for this bug- if it is a priority to you, or anyone reading this, feel free to get in touch with us off-list to discuss an estimate from us for sponsoring a fix.

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Romkey, MAS,MLIS
Systems Archivist