translator permissions to Rights holders

taehyung Kim

May 29, 2018, 11:35:16 PM5/29/18
to AtoM Users
I have changed both translator user and translator group permissions to Grant.
However, the translator can search for Rights holders, but can not access add or detail pages.
Is this a bug?

Dan Gillean

May 30, 2018, 10:55:49 AM5/30/18
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Taehyung,

One thing to try first - you need to assign languages that the translator is allowed to translate:

​However, it is possible you have encountered a bug. As I mentioned in another thread, we have an issue where we've fixed some permissions issues we've discovered:
I have not yet tested this issue, but I will add a note on the ticket to check the use case you describe to see if it's a bug when we are testing.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.