Error while Exporting EAC-CPF XML for authority records

Gomes Silva

Aug 11, 2015, 10:43:30 AM8/11/15
to ICA-AtoM Users
Dear sirs,

When I use CLI to export EAD (e.g. php symfony export:bulk xmlExportFolder) it works fine. AtoM exports all my Fonds to xmlExportFolder folder.

However, when I try to export EAC (e.g. php symfony export:auth-recs xmlExportFolder) it doesn't export any xml and instead shows the following error:

Unknown record property "informationObject" on "QubitEvent"

I'm using AtoM 2.2.0 in Ubuntu 14.04, but this error also happens in Windows 8.1 x64 using WAMP. Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you for your support.
Message has been deleted

Gomes Silva

Aug 11, 2015, 11:32:18 AM8/11/15
to ICA-AtoM Users
I don't know if this is related, but I also noticed that I can manual export Creators to EAC (through web interface) except when they are associated to archival descriptions. If I delete the archival description or its association I can manually export to EAC again.

Dan Gillean

Aug 11, 2015, 8:08:05 PM8/11/15
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this error - it appears to be a regression that has snuck past our testing. Unfortunately, I have confirmed and reproduced the behavior via the user interface in both 2.2 and our 2.3 development branch. Strangely, both myself and another developer got entirely different errors when trying this via the command-line - but in both cases for us, it did not work.

I have filed an issue ticket here, and marked it critical:

For now, I have tagged this for the upcoming 2.2.1 bug fix release. I am hopeful that we can review and address this for the release, meaning that hopefully you should not have to wait too long for a fix.

At the moment, I'm not aware of any workarounds - sorry! Thank you again for reporting this issue - I'll update this thread as we know more.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.