Missing the bullets

Adele T

Apr 30, 2014, 5:29:07 AM4/30/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community,

Is anyone else missing the bullets that you could create in a free text field in AtoM 2.0?  I used it particularly in the Sources field where I could have a nice long list... Probably they are a nightmare to migrate...

Thanks!

Adele
UNESCO Archives

Victoria Peters

Apr 30, 2014, 5:43:36 AM4/30/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I noticed that. Ours are missing too.

I had typed a hyphen at the beginning of each item in a list and this had come out in AtoM as a bullet point. Very useful. Without the bullet points, the lists are much less meaningful!

Victoria

________________________________
Apr 30, 2014, 1:26:15 PM4/30/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adele and Victoria,

This is actually a regression - we did not intentionally remove the ability to create lists in multi-line text areas in AtoM 2!

We've filed a bug for this here: https://projects.artefactual.com/issues/6644

Hopefully we can return this functionality soon - thanks for letting us know.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Dan Gillean

Sep 8, 2014, 4:55:46 PM9/8/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adele and Victoria,

I thought that you would be pleased to hear that we have fixed this regression in the upcoming 2.1 release. You should have your bulleted lists back after we package the release and you upgrade!

Kind regards,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 2:43 AM, Victoria Peters <victori...@strath.ac.uk> wrote:
Yes, I noticed that. Ours are missing too.

I had typed a hyphen at the beginning of each item in a list and this had come out in AtoM as a bullet point. Very useful. Without the bullet points, the lists are much less meaningful!

Victoria

________________________________

Victoria Peters

Sep 9, 2014, 4:36:01 AM9/9/14