Rebuild search index error

Lewatle Johannes Phaladi

May 12, 2016, 4:08:18 AM5/12/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Dear All

I have problem when running the following line
$ php symfony search:populate

I am getting error saying " Couldn't find information object (id: 354828) "
I have tried it several times but the process keeps on failing, please download the database.sql dump file
that I have used if there is any known errors please assist me in resolving them so that the process can complete.
The following link is just a text file having SQL Dump feel free to download it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3YlBKKzl3eTMGkwV1I3VERnelU

Regards,
Lewatle

Victor Tavares

May 12, 2016, 7:54:01 AM5/12/16
to ICA-AtoM Users

Dan Gillean

May 12, 2016, 2:31:11 PM5/12/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi there Lewatle,

First, I would suggest trying the solutions (build nested set, re-generate slugs) that I have mentioned to Victor on the other thread - this can often resolve issues. See:

If those solutions don't work, it may be because of data corruption - some process (like an import, creation, etc) that halted mid-process and left incomplete data in the system. The most common case is when the publication status is missing in the database. You will have to add it directly via SQL queries in this case - see the following thread for some advice:

For more details, and if the above solution doesn't work, please see this thread - it includes a query that should help you identify problem rows in the database, as well as a proposed query to resolve a much more rare issue:

Note that in AtoM 2.3, we will be introducing the use of transactions, to try to prevent data corruption - essentially, if a request times out mid-process, AtoM will automatically roll back to the last database state, instead of leaving corrupted data in the system.

Good luck!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.