Ordering of accessions records

Jenny Mitcham

Aug 3, 2016, 12:14:24 PM8/3/16
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I wanted to put in a request to change the accessions bit of AtoM so that you can order the accessions records descending as well as ascending. We have over 3000 accession records and would like to be able to see the most recent first. If we order by 'most recent' it brings up old records that we have edited recently as well as recent accessions. If we order by 'accession no' it shows the 2015 ones before the 2016 and if you order by 'acquisition date' it show the oldest accessions first and we would always want to see the most recent first.

I just wondered if this was on the road map or if you could note it as a feature request?

Many thanks,
Jen

--
Jenny Mitcham
Digital Archivist

Telephone: 01904 321170

Borthwick Institute website: http://www.york.ac.uk/borthwick/
Digital archiving blog: http://digital-archiving.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter: @Jenny_Mitcham
Skype: jenny_mitcham

Dan Gillean

Aug 4, 2016, 2:19:44 PM8/4/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Jen,

I've added a wish list ticket to track this request. Currently there's not anything related to this on the roadmap, but I agree it would be a good enhancement for all sort options. Hopefully we can identify other users who are interested in prioritizing this for inclusion in a future release.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Jenny Mitcham

Aug 5, 2016, 10:42:37 AM8/5/16
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
That is helpful - thanks for logging that one Dan.
Jen