How to reset/clear a partial AtoM first configuration

瀏覽次數:133 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

luc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年7月31日 清晨5:00:012017/7/31
收件者:AtoM Users
During a first AtoM configuration we encountered an error due to an incorrect configuration of php (memory_limit too low).
We have corrected the php configuration (increasing the memory parameter) but now, when we launch the AtoM URL (http://server/atom) we only get an empty page.
Is there a way to clear the AtoM's partial configuration and restart it?
Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

luc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年7月31日 上午11:16:572017/7/31
收件者:AtoM Users、luc...@gmail.com
Maybe I stepped on ...
In /var/www/html/atom/config I found some files created on the launch date of the configuration:

databases.yml
propel.ini
config.php
qbAclPlugin-generated-schema.xml
qtAccessionPlugin-generated-schema.xml
generated-schema.xml
search.yml

I moved these files to a temporary folder and I tried to reboot the host and to relaunch the AtoM configuration that - in fact - restarted from the beginning.
This seemed ok, however I can not go beyond the step "3. Configure Search".
Using the "Save and Continue" button, the browser (Firefox) stays in "Connecting ..." without going any further to step "4. Load data".
The top command on the host console does not highlight any looped process.
How to Understand Which Problem Stops Configuration?

P.S. The host is Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7.3 (Maipo)

Dan Gillean

未讀,
2017年8月7日 下午2:25:442017/8/7
收件者:ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Luca,

First, please note that we do not test with CentOS/RHEL, so there are limitations to the recommendations I can provide. However, you can try returning directly to the web installer, if you wish. If your installation was pointing at localhost, then the path to the web installer in your browser might look something like this:
Alternatively, you can try flushing everything, including any temporary data. See the following post:
Some of the commands to restart services (such as PHP-FPM, etc) may be different for you, depending on your installation environment.

One thing you might want to consider is upping some of the available resources and max execution times, at least during installation. You can do this by changing values in the PHP pool you created during installation and then restarting PHP-FPM - and you can also try changing some of the variables in your local php.ini file. See:

These settings are generally maintained in the php.ini file in your environment. The confusing part is that the location of this file is not consistent - and there can even be more than one file - one for your browser settings, and one for the command-line, for example. Here are a couple of links to help you locate it:

If you do make changes to the php.ini default settings or in the PHP configuration pool you created during installation, you should restart PHP-FPM after.

Finally, you might want to try a different browser such as Chrome, even just during the installation, to make sure it's not an issue with resource consumption in Firefox that is preventing the page from advancing.

Let us know if that helps!

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager