HTML Escape and Developer Documentation - AtoM 2.2

Bruno Freitas

Sep 3, 2015, 4:37:44 PM9/3/15
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Artefactual Team,

I'm using the AtoM 2.2 version. I saw that HTML tags i18n not escape in Translation. Is it normal?
For example, if I selected pt language and I input html tag (e.g. <div>, <b> etc) in the Translation form, the text will output with html tag.
I got the AtoM Project on Github, but I'm not understanding some path and files in project.
Do you have a Developer Documentation or something similar for help me?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Bruno Freitas

Dan Gillean

Sep 3, 2015, 7:32:22 PM9/3/15
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi Bruno,

You're right! I have reproduced this behavior in our local stable/2.2.x branch:

I have filed an issue for this, here: https://projects.artefactual.com/issues/8912

Unfortunately, we do not have detailed developer documentation at this time. However, you may find some of the resources here useful:

If you have specific questions, one of our developers might be able to offer you an answer.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.