CSS bug scaffolding

David

Apr 12, 2016, 12:22:42 PM4/12/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi,

there is a little css selector bug for cancelling the first top-border inside viewing pages.
https://github.com/artefactual/atom/blob/08a6185b003ec212fda7c23af32fc23f09f3922e/plugins/arDominionPlugin/css/less/scaffolding.less#L784

I think ' #content section:first-child h2' should be '#content > section:first-of-type h2'

Regards,
David

David

Apr 12, 2016, 1:19:58 PM4/12/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Mby I should describe that issue :)
Without that change the top-border for the header inside the section 'Digital object metadata' is missing but there is one for the first section 'Identity area'

Regards,
David

Dan Gillean

Apr 14, 2016, 4:31:37 PM4/14/16
to ICA-AtoM Users
Hi David,

Thanks for the catch, and sorry for the delay in replying! One of our developers has looked into this, and agrees with your assessment. I've filed the following ticket:

Hopefully we can fix this for an upcoming public release. I'll update this thread if and when we do. We also welcome pull requests! Our wiki has a few resources to get you started if you are considering contributing bug fixes or code to the AtoM project.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Program Manager
Artefactual Systems, Inc.