Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Dan Gillean

não lida,
10 de fev. de 2015, 17:26:1710/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Greetings AtoM users!

We are pleased to announce the availability of a new 2.1.2 release. You can find it on our Downloads page:
This is a minor release that includes a few bug fixes, and updates to the translation files supplied by our volunteer translation community via Transifex. As of this release, here are the current translations available in AtoM:

Thank you to all of our volunteer translators for helping to make AtoM a truly international application!

At this time, we have locked contributions to the 2.1 translation files in Transifex. We will be porting these files over to the 2.2 project soon, at which point we encourage our translators to help us translate any new strings introduced in AtoM 2.2, or any older strings still awaiting tranlslation. I will make a post in the User Forum letting you know when we've updated the Transifex 2.2 project.

Release 2.1.2 also includes a few minor bug fixes, such as:
  • #7818 - An apostrophe in the authorized form of name will break edit page javascript for an authority record
  • #7850 - Make sfAPCCache work with php-apcu

For a full list of issue tickets related to the 2.1.2 release, see here

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

João Pereira

não lida,
11 de fev. de 2015, 04:39:5411/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

The demo version of Atom (http://demo.accesstomemory.org/) will be updated to release 2.1.2?

Best regards,

João Pereira

Dan Gillean

não lida,
11 de fev. de 2015, 16:46:0511/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi João,

Thanks for the reminder! I've added this to our scheduling - we have a lot on the go so it may take us a bit to get to this, but yes, we will update the demo site to 2.1.2 soon. I will re-post in this thread when we have completed the update.

Kind regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

João Pereira

não lida,
11 de fev. de 2015, 17:26:3111/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

Thank you for your response.

Another thing: I tried to download the latest version of Atom (2.1.2) from https://accesstomemory.org/download/  but I got the following error:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /releases/atom-2.1.2.tar.gz on this server."

I think it is a problem of permissions in the server, can you verified this?

Thank you!

Best regards

João Pereira

Dan Gillean

não lida,
11 de fev. de 2015, 17:36:4511/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Oh!

Jeez, sorry about that! It should be fixed now. Please let us know if you encounter further problems.

Thanks!

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

João Pereira

não lida,
11 de fev. de 2015, 17:41:1211/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Problem solved!

Best regards

João Pereira

djahhn

não lida,
13 de fev. de 2015, 00:50:0913/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for fixing korean translation.
I just installed AtoM 2.1.2 on my AWS EC2.
but I think something wrong with a layout.

would you please come and check it ?

2015년 2월 11일 수요일 오전 7시 26분 17초 UTC+9, Dan Gillean 님의 말:

djahhn

não lida,
13 de fev. de 2015, 01:33:3413/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

2015년 2월 13일 금요일 오후 2시 50분 9초 UTC+9, djahhn 님의 말:
screenshot 2015-02-13 오후 3.30.57.png

djahhn

não lida,
13 de fev. de 2015, 01:59:0713/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
I solved this problem by install new less  compiler 1.7.5.
would you please update installation documentation?

sudo npm install -g less
thank you.

below are my reference:

The new less compiler 2.x provided by the npm package manager is not compatible with our less source code. We recently filed a ticket in our system in this regards:https://projects.artefactual.com/issues/7634. The workaround for now is to install the latest 1.x version available, try:

$ sudo npm install -g le...@1.7.5

Or something like:

$ sudo npm install -g less@<2.0.0

Then try to compile the less files again.

2015년 2월 11일 수요일 오전 7시 26분 17초 UTC+9, Dan Gillean 님의 말:
Greetings AtoM users!

Jesús García Crespo

não lida,
13 de fev. de 2015, 10:21:2813/02/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello @djahhn,

Thanks for your report. I've updated the 2.1 docs accordingly.

Jesús García Crespo,
Software Engineer, Artefactual Systems Inc.
http://www.artefactual.com | +1.604.527.2056

peri...@gmail.com

não lida,
4 de mar. de 2015, 17:57:5604/03/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm trying to install the latest version, but I got to the SITE CONFIGURATION stage and presented the following problem:

where's the rest of the form that the manual states:

E-mail address Password + + button to confirm

??????

Dan Gillean

não lida,
5 de mar. de 2015, 14:56:1705/03/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm not a developer, but I have a quick suggestion for you to try - you should be able to compile the CSS manually with the make command. These instructions assume you are installing AtoM 2, and not our earlier legacy ICA-AtoM version. Using the command-line, from the root directory of your AtoM installation, try the following:

Navigate to the Dominion theme plugin

   $ cd plugins/arDominionPlugin

Recompile the CSS

   $ make

Return to your root directory

   $ cd ..

   $ cd ..

Clear the cache

   $ php symfony cc

Rebuild the search index

   $ php symfony search:populate

Restart PHP5-FPM

   $ sudo service php5-fpm restart

Now try refreshing the web configuration page. Does that generate the form properly? If not, I'll ask a developer to take a look for you.

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Hutchinson, Tim

não lida,
5 de mar. de 2015, 15:01:5505/03/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

peri...@gmail.com

não lida,
5 de mar. de 2015, 15:13:2105/03/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Dan,
Thank you very much for your help, but after her step by step, the Atom 2 opened perfectly. But as the installation I could not create a user, can not log into the system.

Could you help me again?

Very grateful for the help

Dan Gillean

não lida,
5 de mar. de 2015, 15:53:0205/03/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm a little worried that something has gone awry during your installation, but let's proceed and see what we encounter.

We have instructions on how to create a new administrator account (known in dev-speak as a "superuser") in our documentation, here:

I would suggest trying this, and then seeing if you can log into the application.

I would also suggest doing a quick run-through of some of the main entities to make sure everything is working as expected - try creating a new description, linking a digital object, creating a repository, etc. If you're still having issues, we will probably need more information about your installation environment.... or (worst case scenario), you may want to try a fresh install.

Let's see if this works though!

Please note as well Tim's suggestion - he's linked to a solution posted by another user who was installing using CentOS, instead of our recommended installation environment (Ubuntu 14.04). Are you using something other than the recommendations - e.g. installing on Windows with WAMP or something similar; using Apache instead of Nginx, or using a different flavor of Linux?

Let us know how it goes, and we'll take it from there :)

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

Dan Gillean

não lida,
12 de mai. de 2015, 16:43:0312/05/2015
para ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi João,

Just wanted to let you and everyone else monitoring this thread know that we have (finally) updated the demo site to 2.1.2. Our apologies for the delay!

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.