reference code "0" is not displayed in treeview

Andreas Nef

Dec 4, 2013, 9:34:20 AM12/4/13
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
When I create a new entry with a zero ("0") as reference code, this number does not get displayed in the hierarchy (using ICA-AtoM 1.3.0 or 1.3.1). The problem persists independent of the parameter to inherit reference codes. Using double zeros is working fine, however.

atom1.png

Dan Gillean

Dec 4, 2013, 1:50:23 PM12/4/13
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

H Andreas,

An interesting little bug you've found! Thanks for reporting it. I have reproduced the bug in both our 1.x and 2.x sites. I have filed an issue ticket for it here: https://projects.artefactual.com/issues/6076

Out of curiosity, why are you entering a reference code as "0"? Just wondering what the use case is for this situation.

Regards,

Dan Gillean, MAS/MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.
604-527-2056
@accesstomemory

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Andreas Nef <a....@docuteam.ch> wrote:
When I create a new entry with a zero ("0") as reference code, this number does not get displayed in the hierarchy (using ICA-AtoM 1.3.0 or 1.3.1). The problem persists independent of the parameter to inherit reference codes. Using double zeros is working fine, however.

Regards,

Andreas

Andreas Nef

Dec 4, 2013, 1:58:13 PM12/4/13
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan

Ok, thanks for immediately having a look at it. The reason is as simple as that the "0" is used in some contexts the same way as any other digit for a reference code.

Regards,

Andreas