Accession search function not working.

Melanie Delva

Feb 27, 2014, 4:07:49 PM2/27/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to search my accessions, but no matter what I search for, it comes up with nothing.  I am logged in --> Manage Accession Records --> type in search box, but never any results, despite knowing that there should be.   Help?

Dan Gillean

Feb 27, 2014, 4:40:34 PM2/27/14
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Melanie,

This is a known issue in AtoM, unfortunately. Right now I believe that only the title (i.e. accession number) will return hits, and it possible that even this is not functioning as expected. Current documentation for the feature is here: https://www.accesstomemory.org/docs/2.0/user-manual/access-content/search-atom/#dedicated-search-accessions

However, we have already been addressing this internally, and have added full-text accession record searching for inclusion in AtoM 2.1. See issue #6007

Right now we are expecting to release AtoM 2.1 in late April.

Hope that (kind of) helps,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.