Electrical engineer / embedded systems job for Hemingwrite

Adam Leeb

Jan 20, 2015, 5:15:22 PM1/20/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a talented electrical engineer for my project, the Hemingwrite. It is a new fangled digital typewriter product currently live on Kickstarter (about $325k so far!). We are in need of a rock star or two that can join our small team to design and develop the electronics portion of our project. The ideal candidate would have diverse skillset from choosing chipsets to designing PCBs to working with manufacturers to create production units. This is a paid, full-time position. If you can only do part time contract work, feel free to reach out as well.

Please forward this to anyone that you think would be a good candidate.

Feel free to contact me off list here: adam [at] hemingwrite (dot) com

Thank you!

Adam