Interested in Membership

Ryan Fisher

Apr 13, 2015, 12:33:27 PM4/13/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Greetings everyone! I have to say I am thoroughly impressed at how awesome i3deatroit sounds like. I have been looking all over the facebook page and the website learning more and more and seeing that this is a community that I would love to be apart of. I would love to come visit and check out the space and meet some people! What would the process be to be able to visit this awesome space? Thank you all in advance and I hope to meet you all soon!

Roger S

Apr 13, 2015, 1:00:14 PM4/13/15
to i3Detroit
You can either call (anytime) to see if someone is there and willing to give a tour, or stop by Tuesday or Friday nights.  Those are when you're most likely to find lots of members at the space.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Ryan Fisher <ryandfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings everyone! I have to say I am thoroughly impressed at how awesome i3deatroit sounds like. I have been looking all over the facebook page and the website learning more and more and seeing that this is a community that I would love to be apart of. I would love to come visit and check out the space and meet some people! What would the process be to be able to visit this awesome space? Thank you all in advance and I hope to meet you all soon!

Ryan Fisher

Apr 13, 2015, 1:21:01 PM4/13/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Thanks a bunch!