HUD KEY CODES

Don E McNaughton

Feb 23, 2011, 3:46:08 PM2/23/11
to HudInfo
HUD Key Codes: 44535, 35241, 76667, 67767, 47336, 52534, A389 for
padlocks , 2221 spring locks

Our Listings will be on Supra Lockbox with a correct Key inside. It
would be wise to purchase a complete set of keys at a local
locksmith. These Keys will fit ALL HUD Homes They are not to be
given out to Buyers EVER!
Having your own set of keys will allow access when keys go missing
from Lockboxes. Most of the Locks seem to be on 44535 but that
WILL NOT open all of them.

Tommi Perkins

Feb 23, 2011, 5:30:47 PM2/23/11
to hud...@googlegroups.com
Isn't this cool - just like a little club we are!
Tommi P

Margaret Barber

Feb 23, 2011, 8:13:09 PM2/23/11
to hud...@googlegroups.com

 do you just give them the code numbers?  I don't understand how to get the keys made.

Margaret Barber
Crye-Leike, Realtors
(479)936-0705

Scott Davis

Feb 23, 2011, 8:15:49 PM2/23/11
to hud...@googlegroups.com
Sharps locksmith in Fayetteville can make the keys from the codes.

Scott Davis
Selling NWA one yard at a time.

From: Margaret Barber <margare...@crye-leike.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:13:09 -0600
Subject: Re: HUD KEY CODES

Margaret Barber

Feb 23, 2011, 8:23:15 PM2/23/11
to hud...@googlegroups.com

 Thank you!

Margaret Barber
Crye-Leike, Realtors
(479)936-0705

LaToya Dietzel

Nov 14, 2014, 2:05:22 PM11/14/14
to hud...@googlegroups.com
The above key codes are those for all states or certain areas

Giselle Baham

Aug 28, 2015, 8:43:16 PM8/28/15
to HudInfo
Where can I buy HUD keys cheap? I'm doing mortgage inspections I need to buy some HUD keys.

d...@mcnaughtonrealtors.com

Aug 28, 2015, 9:05:07 PM8/28/15
to hud...@googlegroups.com
You can't purchase HUD keys any more that's not how they do it.  You will need to call the listing agent and schedule a time.   They will either give you a lockbox code or its in supra lockbox system s

Sent from my iPhone
Don McNaughton
McNaughton Real Estate
Search Homes at: www.donmcnaughton.com