I used to login but now I can't ! What to do ?

HotelASP Support

Apr 14, 2015, 4:14:44 AM4/14/15
to hote...@googlegroups.com
If you cannot login anymore and you used too then probably there was a change in the HotelASP security tokens.

To fix this problem you need to clear your browser cookies cache

How to clear your Google Chrome cache :
(or press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL and go to step 5)
1. Click on the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar;
2. Select Tools;
3. Select Clear browsing data;
4. A dialogue window will appear;
5. Select "the beginning of time";
6. Select "Cookies and other site and plug-in data";
7. Press the button "Clear browsing data";
8. Close the browser;
9. Start again the browser.

How to clear the Internet Explorer cache :
1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options or in IE 9: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options;
3. On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete;
4. Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box;
5. Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes;
6. The Form data, Passwords, and inPrivate Filtering data boxes may be left un-checked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose;
7. Click Delete
8. When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
9. Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.

Regards,
WinSaaS