Arduino 101 Workshop - October 3rd

Matthew Badeau

Sep 24, 2012, 4:16:19 AM9/24/12
to honolulu-...@googlegroups.com

Aloha! We're going to hold a beginner's workshop on the Arduino on Wednesday, October 3rd at 7PM. It'll be at the HI Capacity space and free and open to the public! No membership required!

This will be a beginner's workshop on the Arduino Microcontroller. An Arduino is a small computer designed to help bring electronics to a wide variety of projects and a greater audience. The Arduino is made to be easy to use and easy to learn.

We will introduce basic electronics concepts and get you to start working on your Arduino immediately!

There will be several Arduinos at the space for you to use if you don't own one. All you'll be required to bring is a laptop! You can buy a new Arduino starter kit at Sparkfun.com or Adafruit.com. Unfortunately, at this time, we don't have any Arduinos for sale at the space.

Please sign up here: http://arduino101-hicapacity.eventbrite.com/

maleona a

Sep 25, 2012, 5:23:16 AM9/25/12
to honolulu-...@googlegroups.com
Aloha e Matt,

We're looking forward to the workshop :)  Do we have to purchase anything?  If so, where can we get one?  Lmk.  See you next week.  I hope all is well...

Mahalo,
Marion

Matthew Badeau

Sep 25, 2012, 12:23:17 PM9/25/12
to honolulu-...@googlegroups.com

No you won't have to buy anything, we have some Arduinos at the space. If you would like to buy one, starter kits can be found at Adafruit.com or Sparkfun.com.