Make 1000 dollars over night

David

Mar 7, 2011, 11:53:44 PM3/7/11
to HM Forums & Message Boards Group
Make 1000 dollars over night

Turn $6 into $6,000! No Scam, Read!
THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY! IT WORKS ! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW
IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!

Recently, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just
like you are now. I came across an article similar to this that said
you could make thousands dollars within weeks with an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam.”
But, like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

The article said to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address
stated. Then, removing the number 1 name, move each name up,(6 becomes
5, number 5 becomes 4 etc.) putting your own name and address at
number 6. Next, post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There
are thousands) No catch, that was it.

Well GUESS WHAT? Within 7 days of investing my $6, I began
getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,
but the money just kept coming. In my first week, I made about
$25.00. By the end of the second week, I had made over $1,000! In
the third week I made over $10,000, and it's still growing. This is
now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and
it's still coming in rapidly. It is certainly worth $6.00, and 6
stamps.

Make sure you print a copy of this article so you can get the
information off it as you need it. STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of
paper and write your name and address, along with the words, "PLEASE
PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." (Including the phrase is important,
because it is what makes this transaction legal. You will be becoming
part of a mailing list.) Now, get 6 U.S.$1.00 bills and place ONE
inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper, so the bill will not be seen
through the envelope. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

Sherry Birkinbine 900 E. Lyon Apt 2 Des Moines, IA 50309
Tony Childs 5339 east ocean blvd. # F, Long Beach,Ca 90803
Tawny Cole, 3512 Lockport St., Las Vegas, NV 89129
Matthew Dickerson, 548 Lake St, Morgantown, WV 26505
Chad Hinkle, 701 Western, Apt 319, Medford, OR 97501
David Ford, 3910 S. Sandusky Ave. Tulsa, OK 74135

STEP 2: try to keep this article as close to original as possible.
Now, post your
amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards. (I think
there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember,
the more you post, the more money you make!

DIRECTIONS: HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD

1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your
cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your : Cursor to the
bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.

2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From
the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter
into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings
in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

4) Use Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
For example, log onto any search engine like yahoo, google, then
search with this subject: millionaire message board, money making
message board, employment
message board, money making discussions, money making forum or
business
message board etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message
boards. Click one by one, then you will find the option, post a new
message.

5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu.

Congratulations! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away.